Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

I

Am

Wesley

Rogue

Vampire

• Advertisement

Hunter

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Seriously mods, does everyone except abi have a role???

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Hello to all, literally have a couple of minutes to post that. I was on a time actioned task. (which did not work)

I am Wesley Wyndam-Pryce (back up Vig)

I killed Holly.

I also briefly killed Steve.

My tasks were to earn stakes. Now they are no more, So am I just a normal villager and no need to pretend to be posh.
    hi wesley
    sorry ion the second call out

my notes on you state winifred is a classic roled player posting fluff

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Winnie Mandela, explain your role

Orla WW wrote: »
    hi wesley

Well, know you know. :p

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    hi wesley

what were your tasks in spefic so we can see the level

Hello to all, literally have a couple of minutes to post that. I was on a time actioned task. (which did not work)

I am Wesley Wyndam-Pryce (back up Vig)

I killed Holly.

I also briefly killed Steve.

My tasks were to earn stakes. Now they are no more, So am I just a normal villager and no need to pretend to be posh.

Why stake me?

Steve WW wrote: »

i double dare you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Nice Winny, who you hunting?

Steve, what would you think of taking Abi (Sorry Abi) out based on Orlas Call, if Abi is rolled good we can remove Orla due to prevent a conversion! Orla is adamant on Abi and has had a good success rate even though doubt still hang over her! We should use you kill before we lose you I think

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Looking through the votes and taking my read on people into account, though I can't really account for conversion, he is my list of suspects at this point.

Wini
    Doris
    Abi
    Babs
    Eva
    Jake
    Tegan

I will try to study each one to narrow it down a bit.

Also if you have time to spend studying all of these it would be better spent looking for the task that was completed

Winis story checks out, I was staked by someone believing there were no people with this ability left.

Well Im not confirming her, but taking her at face value. Seems legit

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Please take me out of my misery!

I *think* not confirmed I was activated when Main Vig got killed. I had one stake to start with so I killed Holly.

I then had to preform a task and fit words
    #1 rogue
    #2 demon
    #3 hunter

into the fourth word of my consecutive posts.

This earned me a stake, and listening to Orla, I gave it a shot and killed Steve (sorry Steve)

Why stake me?

Does this tally, have you staked anyone?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I had no inside knowledge.
    I still dont like how the Holly evidence linked to a task..... seriously its a long shot. Just say your had a good read on her.

Im not buying Abi as the first.

Im sorry.

Im more inclined to take out Gerty Babs or Oisin as as a low poster,

Or Derry, Fiona or Eva as a middle of the road pick for a convert.

Im not confident on anyone yet, but I wanna enjoy myself before I leave here this world

I am inclined to say Gerty as a first port of call.

Ois was a substitute I believe? Doesn't rule out anything, but low posting may be because they couldn't fully commit to the game to be in the starting line up.
    Babs obviously is suggestion meta technical reasons for not being on - but I think may have voted as required... a bit suss perhaps.

Gerty has no excuses, good or bad.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I *think* not confirmed I was activated when Main Vig got killed. I had one stake to start with so I killed Holly.

#1 rogue
    #2 demon
    #3 hunter

This earned me a stake, and listening to Orla, I gave it a shot and killed Steve (sorry Steve)

I knew it was a WWTask. I'm just glad it's a good one. Unless you are bluffing us then shame on you for tricking us! :(

#1 rogue
    #2 demon
    #3 hunter

she got better

Henry WW wrote: »
    Nice Winny, who you hunting?

Steve, what would you think of taking Abi (Sorry Abi) out based on Orlas Call, if Abi is rolled good we can remove Orla due to prevent a conversion! Orla is adamant on Abi and has had a good success rate even though doubt still hang over her! We should use you kill before we lose you I think

Orla is a good read but not perfect. She cost me my life. I like her opinions, but we cant take it as fact that Abi is bad.

Orlas good reading can be a great tool, but it can equally be pointing out rolled goodies to wolves. Its why i ask Orla to be less gung ho and take a backseat, which she hasnt.

Her info isnt reliable

Henry WW wrote: »
    Does this tally, have you staked anyone?

It does. I have only used 1 power thus far. I shall be using power 2 shortly. Never using power 3

Derry WW wrote: »
    I knew it was a WWTask. I'm just glad it's a good one. Unless you are bluffing us then shame on you for tricking us! :(

What do you mean you knew? Derry, come on down to the Buffy Running Man

Orla is a good read but not perfect. She cost me my life. I like her opinions, but we cant take it as fact that Abi is bad.

Orlas good reading can be a great tool, but it can equally be pointing out rolled goodies to wolves. Its why i ask Orla to be less gung ho and take a backseat, which she hasnt.

Her info isnt reliable

Yeah but my concern is based on this morning's posting there is a circling around both of these. If it goes to a lynch then potentially we lose Abi and Orla is converted, or we lose Orla.

There is also the possibility of taking out a low poster which might make it easier in the long run but a total shot in the dark.

Winny can you earn more stakes?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

WWTASK?
    What do you mean you knew? Derry, come on down to the Buffy Running Man

Post 2408 my friend. I called it out that it was a task and no one listened.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

he did in fairness to him.
    again, like so many others, unless you were sure it was a vamp task why would you draw attention to it.

i listened but i as i said in my notes had wini down as a goodie

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Wini - role claimed now, see how this goes.
    Doris - bandwagoned late vote on lynch 1, if Abi is a wolf, voted for her lynch 2 to look less suspicious
    Abi - didn't vote conor lynch 2, and talking about singing yesterday, why? task? Alpha?
    Babs - Voted Katie lynch 2, asked to be kill by vamps, didn't ask to be lynched, hardly ever around.
    Eva - fairly high poster but can't get a read on her. Still talking about the anagrams from day0, deflecting us back to this. honestly I might be less suspicious of Eva I don't really know
    Jake - low poster, voted both days, possibly a wolf not wanting the loose a vote. Not really adding anything.
    Tegan - Not sure, but comes across as relatively helpful, be inclined to give her a pass for now.

Brendan, can I ask why you think I'm a vamp.

The task I think was the singing yesterday by Abi

Advertisement