Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

What if one of the tasks was to mislead everyone on the number of good and evil tasks!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Agree to an extent
    But also gettin the alpha down quick should be a priority so we can cut down kill rates and or conversions

I think you are underestimating the power of conversions; they allow player who may have been peeked or rolled good to become evil and as such are basically better than 2 kills for the evil teams. With a conversion in play from the First the vampire team have the power to neutralise 2 of our number and increase one of theirs in one night.

Imagine a situation where we have 7 villagers and they have 3 vampires. One night later they have 4 vampires and we have 5 villagers. Even with a successful lynch to follow it would be game over the next night.

Both the evil tasks we know about are conversion orientated and as such all tasks should be postponed and any that rent should be identified.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    What if one of the tasks was to mislead everyone on the number of good and evil tasks!

It could be anything, if you find something that you suspect is a task write. WWTASK and then quote the post or posts you think are suspicious and we can discuss them. Th First will be exposed if they try every day.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Agree to an extent
    But also gettin the alpha down quick should be a priority so we can cut down kill rates and or conversions

+1 on this. we need to keep a good eye out for anything that could be their task. I would say they will be eager beavers to get things going and hopefully the good teams can hold off tasks if they can so we don't confuse them with the vamps.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Gertrude here! I'll try not to be a cow, I promise :D

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I think you are underestimating the power of conversions(...)

Well yeah thats why I said getting The Master down should be a priority.

didn't think of the goodies not doin their roles to help but that makes a tonne of sense too. If we can know that the only tasks were lookin for are bad ones that would be awesome.

didn't think of the goodies not doin their roles to help but that makes a tonne of sense too. If we can know that the only tasks were lookin for are bad ones that would be awesome.

Good idea, so could Mr Alpha please come out and tell us what the task is and when you plan on doing it? we promise not to stick a stake in ya! :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Yeah i agree. It makes sense to be only looking for the tasks which arouse suspicions of belonging to evil infuences!

It says this re. the alpha task.
    Can Kill or Convert one villager to the vampire cause each night, providing they complete an on-thread task each day. Some players are immune to conversion and a conversion attempt will fail if they are targeted.

So each day is before 9pm and after morning munch 10am.

However the game starts at 10 tomorrow
    5. Game schedule: Game starts with a slaughter to be revealed at 10am on Monday morning. Slaughters will be revealed at 10am, lynch votes will be revealed at 9pm.
    From Wednesday/Thursday onwards, if the game is still active, the game enters speed mode. During speed mode, the following schedule will apply: 10am munch; 4pm lynch; 5pm munch; 9pm lynch. Timings may change at the mods discretion.

There are 28 players listed and one of them seems to be a plant/secret yet there are 32 anon players listed so i wonder what that means.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

The First Evil – Alpha Vampire.
    Leads and guides the vampires through a shared communication room. Can Kill or Convert one villager to the vampire cause each night, providing they complete an on-thread task each day. Some players are immune to conversion and a conversion attempt will fail if they are targeted.

The power of conversion dies when The First Evil dies as they and only they are able to convert villagers.

Adam can also recruit his creator to assist him in his actions – Professor Walsh by means of a task. Should he succeed in recruiting her they will be able to scheme together in the laboratory beneath Sunnydale University.

Xander – The One Who Sees

A normal villager with a big heart, Xander has the ability to send 1 message each to Buffy and Willow, provided he completes a task for each message.

Tara –
    A normal villager who can communicate with Willow in their cosy coven. What they get up to in the confines of the coven is entirely their decision.

However, in order to enter the coven, Tara will first have to complete a task.

Just a thought, in the op, it only mentions the alphas task is on-thread. Doesn't say the tasks for the others are on-thread. Though how else would they complete task if not here. Maybe this was clarified yesterday by the mods?

• Advertisement

Mods could you please clarify when night 1 is ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

It says this re. the alpha task.

So each day is before 9pm and after morning munch 10am.

However the game starts at 10 tomorrow

There are 28 players listed and one of them seems to be a plant/secret yet there are 32 anon players listed so i wonder what that means.

So we have 4 more anon accounts in play?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Mods could you please clarify when night 1 is ?

MOD NOTE: Night 1 is from Monday 9PM to Tuesday 9:59AM.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    So we have 4 more anon accounts in play?

I don't know, could be the 4 mods, could be people who don't want us to know they are playing. Tiggs went in as a secret player in the Marvel game maybe people are doing that.

Orla WW 9
    Holly WW 7
    Nigel WW 7
    Conor WW 6
    Fiona WW 6
    Mary WW 5
    Katie WW 4
    Derry WW 4
    Wendy WW 4
    Vernon WW 4
    Riona WW 2
    Eva WW 2
    WerewolfGM 1
    Steve WW 1
    Gertrude WW 1
    Winifred WW 1
    Desmond WW 1
    Doris WW 1
    Clodagh WW 1

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    MOD NOTE: Night 1 is from Monday 9PM to Tuesday 9:59AM.

So day 1 must be tomorrow. I think that means the alpha task will be between 10-9 tomorrow. Remember that we can simply look back after any conversion and look for tasks in the previous window we don't have to catch them as they go by.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

My suspicions are growing for anybody refusing or just not bothering to do their #FFA0.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    My suspicions are growing for anybody refusing or just not bothering to do their #FFA0.

Blank+_dccdc87187afd91282621fd23d0d5672.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Maybe you're just crazy?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

What is FFA?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Q. Not sure if this is a problem or not as im not sure, but are we meant to have access to the Ladies Lounge also?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Blank+_dccdc87187afd91282621fd23d0d5672.jpg

How do you add images on mobile?

How do you add images on mobile?

Use the camera

Frank WW wrote: »
    What is FFA?

#FFA0
    Knarf - For what's an FFA.

#FFA0
    Knarf - For what's an FFA.

Wasn't Knarf a semi retarded deformed cat on Thundercats? Was that character in Buffy?

Wasn't Knarf a semi retarded deformed cat

Sounds like someone we know :pac::pac::pac:

Q. Not sure if this is a problem or not as im not sure, but are we meant to have access to the Ladies Lounge also?
    It will just mean a previous incarnation of that WW account was a woman? and requested access. Or a bloke wanting to know what happens behind closed doors.

Wasn't Knarf a semi retarded deformed cat on Thundercats? Was that character in Buffy?

I wont let folks bamboozle you. Knarf was a pseudo character thingy in the Marvel game. IF you can guess where Knarf comes from you win a prize.

The prize is bull**** obviously lol

Knarf is my nickname for you, so remove the semi and the cat and I think you have it nailed.

• Advertisement

Knarf is my nickname for you, so remove the semi and the cat and I think you have it nailed.

I am good at nailing things, ask you mother.

Advertisement