Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Well there was only 1 post yesterday from Gerty before lynch. Hardly much to go on.

thats why i think an underling may have completed the task

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Id Xander was with Willow, Xanders powers are useless now. I can confirm Xander who in my thinking is just NRV now, right

Xander just got a once off message to Willow, so assuming they completed the task they've been an NRV for a while. Tara is just an NRV now pretty much.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Necrominus wrote: »
    Mod Note

Only 5 votes in. You have 1 hr, 19 minutes left to vote.

Don't make me modkill you all.

Im still deciding.

I say FFA, I have my suspects but Im interested on the thoughts of others.

My FFA

1Gerty -

2Gabs -

3Eva -

Gerts post yday was odd, talking about Undertaking and such. Its the wording thats odd, but I cant figure out a task in it so Im prob just paranoid.

I do however think they are wolf based on their posting style and frequency. Hasnt been helpful at all.

Im still deciding.

My FFA

1Gerty -

2Gabs -

3Eva -

i'll take your word for it and vote for 1 of these 3

• Advertisement

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Xander just got a once off message to Willow, so assuming they completed the task they've been an NRV for a while. Tara is just an NRV now pretty much.

I got a message from Xander, so i can confirm them if they wish.

Im still deciding.

My FFA

1Gerty -

2Gabs -

3Eva -

although gerty is now dead. so top of ffa?

Doris WW wrote: »
    i'll take your word for it and vote for 1 of these 3

Why?

Why take my word? I may be confirmed but Im by no way an god (sorry Orla).

Wait did I miss Gerty dying?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Wut?

Has it been brendan suggesting that we keep an eye on the low posters? (I know a few people have said it but I think Brendan has mentioned it a few times).

Either way Gerty was one of the lowest posters and the Alpha. Could have been a vampire tactic to just law low and let us goodies lynch each other

• Advertisement

Yeah, so they completed the task to you anyway. And potentially to Willow. I'm guessing they told you and Willow who they were in each message. In which case Willow would have told the other vampires.

Necrominus wrote: »
    MOD NOTE

Unfortunately we have to say goodbye to yet another player.

Gertrude is dead.
    Gertrude was ‘The First Evil’

As The First Evil left Sunnydale it transferred its conversion powers to Kakistos with the last of its strength. Kakistos will now have to complete any tasks for conversions. Kakistos cannot transfer this power to another; it will die with him, should he die.

Balls your right, Im up to my eyes in work but I missed that completly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Would be good to get some confirmed nrv, there are currently 2 wolfs and 17 village, not sure about angel conversion.

But there is a high chance we will lynch a village now, the more confirmed nrv the better.

Why?

Why take my word? I may be confirmed but Im by no way an god (sorry Orla).

cos i figure you know who a few of the good characters are

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Isla is still bugging me started posting a bit more yesterday onwards.

Yeah, so they completed the task to you anyway. And potentially to Willow. I'm guessing they told you and Willow who they were in each message. In which case Willow would have told the other vampires.

So they know already, good point.

Me likes you Missy

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Would be good to get some confirmed nrv, there are currently 2 wolfs and 17 village, not sure about angel conversion.

But there is a high chance we will lynch a village now, the more confirmed nrv the better.

Ill leave it for Xander to come out, if they are looking good for a lynch I will step in and out them

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I'm going to come out and say it

I'm Tara

Given Willow was converted, the vamps probably know that already. Fortunately that's all the solid information they have, we had theories on two villagers, and one person lined up to be poisoned, but we held off on it

I didn't know she was converted because I simply logged in too late. She asked me for help to get the village off her back (after she was converted, but pretending to be good), but she was killed before I had any time to act

So they know already, good point.

Me likes you Missy

so you should out tara then. they are a nrv, and the wolves know who they are. no point in us lynching them. make the vamps waste a kill

Clodagh WW wrote: »

I'm Tara

Given Willow was converted, the vamps probably know that already. Fortunately that's all the solid information they have, we had theories on two villagers, and one person lined up to be poisoned, but we held off on it

I didn't know she was converted because I simply logged in too late. She asked me for help to get the village off her back (after she was converted, but pretending to be good), but she was killed before I had any time to act

what are your thought clodagh on the wolves?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Isla is still bugging me started posting a bit more yesterday onwards.

Bugging as in having vampire vibes may I ask or just plain irritating you?

We really need a new list of who’s who

I'm Tara

What was the task you performed?

Doris WW wrote: »
    what are your thought clodagh on the wolves?
    I legit have no idea. We were considering poisoning Mary, as we were both independently suspicious of her

Isla WW wrote: »
    Bugging as in having vampire vibes may I ask or just plain irritating you?

No you’re not irritating me. Just I’m sticking to my theory.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Ive just caught up now. Amazing read back, esp the swerve at Derrys death.

Right now Orla is being Orla, its meta but I cant unsee what I see. Shes like marmite, you either love her or hate her, I love her. But Steve is bang on that she can hinder the village too. Im trusting her for now.

Ill be voting Abi based on my trust of Orla.

Also, crazy thought,call me crazy, but what if asking people to search for tasks is itself a task.

Wolves like bovril.

What was the task you performed?
    I had to use the phrase ""forget me not" three times
    Just checking in having caught up. Will be back on for proper discussion later. Forget me not, friends, I shall return
    I've mostly been sitting back and observing so far, but forget me not, I am still around

My main observation, as others have pointed out, is the peculiar posting style of Orla. Which isn't to say I'm singling anyone out, but it is the most obviously suspicious behaviour. I do think she's trying to draw fire, but from who, and what advantage it could serve either side, I don't know

Aside from that, I'm going to be honest, I haven't got a clue about anyone's motivations
    I'm with you that they shouldn't be ignored. They were important yesterday, I see no reason why they wouldn't be today as well, just because the person who wrote them hasn't been active today

Or are we all just snorting forget-me-not and completely ignoring it?

^^^^ what can I say

Abigail WW wrote: »
    ^^^^ what can I say

bout what?

• Advertisement

I had to use the phrase ""forget me not" three times

so obvious now its pointed out!!

Advertisement