Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVIII - Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Do you think Winnifred was the convert in that case?

im not allowed say whatbibthink
    i have peeked eva shes bad
    ill peek someone if im alive after lynch

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

LYNCH FORM OPEN.

Vote is at 9.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

I dont give a f*ck any more.

Seriously f*ck this entire town.

Im still me, but 'powers that be' sunk me.

They are the reason i will be lynched, not the game play, but their d*cking about.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Voting Eva - Orla clearly wasn't evil when she said that.

The only chance Orla is now evil is if they attacked and tried to convert her at the same time. But that would be a crazy move I reckon. However, they would be ensuring she would be dead or converted by doing so. Seems very unlikely though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

tumblr_occt9c4jcM1uzfvhto1_500.gif

Which one did we pick

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Tegan WW wrote: »

The only chance Orla is now evil is if they attacked and tried to convert her at the same time. But that would be a crazy move I reckon. However, they would be ensuring she would be dead or converted by doing so. Seems very unlikely though.

if orla not munched next we can consider that possibility

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Tegan WW wrote: »

Im also voting eva. Take orla on her original word she thinks eva evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I dont give a f*ck any more.

Seriously f*ck this entire town.

Im still me, but 'powers that be' sunk me.

They are the reason i will be lynched, not the game play, but their d*cking about.

Yellow card. Rule #1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Eva and Winifred are making themselves very easy targets

Makes me wonder if vamp #3 is planing to do something in between the lines and get away with it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Can't see beyond Eva this lynch but Winifred also has to be looked at for claiming to have a stake and then not having one when the sh hit the fan (don't buy blaming the mods personally).

Orla now really does seem a goodie as they only just failed to kill her

• Advertisement

so what we do now? try flush out last vamp?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

MODERATOR ANNOUCEMENT
    1. Respect the mods: The decisions of the mods are final. Mods will not enter into discussion or arguments on thread about mechanics of the game once the game has begun. The mods have some secrets, but all players have been provided with the information they need to play the game. If you have any questions, please PM WerewolfGM OR Necrominus, Pter, sKeith or Drumpot and we will respond as soon as possible.

NO FURTHER DISCUSSION ON THREAD ABOUT THE MECHANICS OF THE GAME. VIOLATION OF THIS RULE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED

Henry WW wrote: »
    I need coffee, head melt of a game! I even trust Orla now

200w.webp#12-grid1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Eva is making it too easy here.......there is something amiss

Orla WW wrote: »
    kill eva
    kill winnifred
    no one post till the lybch and theres nobchance to dontasks

That would be violation of Rule 4.

Do people only read rules that suit them now?

Right I might be going mad here but.....

Is there anyway the Dru can mind control others due to having completed a task? so in that case Eva is just acting as the puppet that will surely get her lynched. Why in gods name would a vamp just out themselves like that when there is only 3 of them left?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Eva is making it too easy here.......there is something amiss

Something does not seem right thats for sure. Why be so blatant? I could somewhat understand a villager coming out wanting to get killed because they are bored of their role in the game and wanna have some fun on the way out but what would one of only a small few Vamps have to benefit from this clear highlighting of who they are and essentially asking to be lynched.

im not allowed say whatbibthink
    i have peeked eva shes bad
    ill peek someone if im alive after lynch

Could see just be currently bad?

I went mad once

Is there anyway the Dru can mind control others due to having completed a task? so in that case Eva is just acting as the puppet that will surely get her lynched. Why in gods name would a vamp just out themselves like that when there is only 3 of them left?
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    Something does not seem right thats for sure. Why be so blatant? I could somewhat understand a villager coming out wanting to get killed because they are bored of their role in the game and wanna have some fun on the way out but what would one of only a small few Vamps have to benefit from this clear highlighting of who they are and essentially asking to be lynched.

eva was peeked bad by the seer, orla

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    eva was peeked bad by the seer, orla

So shes just giving up and having her fun on the way out?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Could see just be currently bad?

But sure how would she turn good, sorry mods wasn't going to post but seen rule 4. My concern is the alpha is still in play but with Eva and Winny gone they'll have no cover

is steve still alive whers the votingbform pleaee e

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Not neccesarily a bad shout about the mind control thing but I struggle to see how it works in practical terms

So shes just giving up and having her fun on the way out?

its happened before. eva's reaction would lead me to believe she is not the alpha.

so the q: take out a known wolf, or gamble on hitting the alpha. if anyone has any ideas on the alpha best post them now

Doris WW wrote: »
    its happened before. eva's reaction would lead me to believe she is not the alpha.

so the q: take out a known wolf, or gamble on hitting the alpha. if anyone has any ideas on the alpha best post them now

kill eva

kill eva

i'm down with that

kill eva

Sssshhhhh Child, I can't even see you! It's like you were never there before

Eva WW wrote: »
    Sssshhhhh Child, I can't even see you! It's like you were never there before

hey kalastos

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    Not neccesarily a bad shout about the mind control thing but I struggle to see how it works in practical terms

I know its a stretch but lets say Dru completed a task. Her reward is that she is able to send everything via PM to Eva (her target) and eva must post everything she is told. then when Orla peeked Eva she was told she was evil (not sure if currently evil was an option).

Anyway I may be thinking way too much about it but just seems mad for Eva not to at least give a defence of herself and just accept defeat.

She is going to be lynched either way I suppose. Ill make my mind up shortly

Advertisement