Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man! I feel like a runner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Lambay island

What watch did you get? Someone I know might be getting a pressie along those lines in a few weeks...

+1 although might end up buying my own present

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭ReeReeG

What watch did you get? Someone I know might be getting a pressie along those lines in a few weeks...

+1 although might end up buying my own present

Well mine was to cheer myself up before a new age category this week :(

Garmin forerunner 645, was recommended by a friend!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,440 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Well that equals an instant jump in age grading though :) Happy birthday.

Mon 2nd Nov
    Recovery run, 4.5 miles @ 10.09/m, avg HR 142 although the HRM seemed to be all over the place, and that continued a lot for the week so I dunno if its dodgy or maybe I just am :)

Tues 3rd
    40 mins S&C.
    Session on Tuesdays for the next 4 weeks is 4 sets of: 200, 200, 400 with equal recoveries. Headed up to the same place as last week, where I managed to get creeped out by a van that was, to my mind, lurking in different spots around the green as I was running. Eventually copped it was a milkman :p
    Anyway reps were:
    45, 49 (paused for a dog), 1.35
    45, 47, 1.28
    47, 47, 1.28
    44, 42, 1.26. No idea where these last came out of!
    6.3 miles total

Weds 4th
    Easy miles again with an annoying HRM. 5.4m @ 9.29/m, avg HR 143. Left calf being a bit annoying, more attention needed at home again!

Thurs 5th
    Headed out before work and forgot the HRM. 4 miles @ 9.36/m. Tired enough but grand morning.

Fri 6th
    40 mins S&C.
    Friday session is now 15 mins warm up, 20 mins 'threshold', 4 x 20 sec strides and cool down. I decided on the upper end of Zone 3 for the 20 mins... seems best option?! Couldn't see any guidance in the notes for the plan in the book, not that I studied it that hard really. Came in at 8.36/m avg for the 20 mins, but definitely had started faster and faded towards the end which isn't ideal. 5 miles total.

Sat 7th
    Up to Marlay around lunchtime to run the parkrun route - bad idea, place was jammed! However, met a clubmate fairly soon after starting and she joined me for the lap so that was nice:) prob a bit faster than easy but we were chatting all the way around. 3.5m @ 9.06/m avg.

Sun 8th
    Accidentally laid into the prosecco last night so wasn't feeling too sorry for my planned 7 ,iles, and the humidity got me on top of that, so just cut it at 6 miles! Not too bothered. 9.39/m acg and the HRM made me look super unfit, avg HR 153. I dunno if it was working right, at one point I was slowed to 11 min miles and it was saying 160 HR.

Total miles 35.
    I've relocated to Offaly for the week, my parents were very keen on it as I am clearly the favourite child :D Or else my Dad just wanted me here to set up the Offaly Kildare game this evening, I dunno.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭py

Think the old man might need a few prosecco after the match :pac:

• Advertisement

py wrote:
    Think the old man might need a few prosecco after the match

:(

Mon 9th Nov
    Recovery(ish) run. HRM was off. 3.3 miles, 9.32/m, HR 132 allegedly.

Tues 10th Nov
    Ran up to the local track and asked a woman I know to be in the local club if I could use it as a once off (you can pay an annual small fee to use it, which I did last year but never did it this year) and she kindly said yes. Session was again 4 sets of 200, 200, 400 with equal recoveries. Jogged more of the recoveries this week.
    46, 48, 1.31
    48, 45, 1.32
    47, 43, 1.35
    46, 45, 1.30
    One side of the track was into the wind, and it didn't feel like you got much back the other side. Interestingly, the outside lane doesn't seem to be quite 400m so not sure what the inside lane must be! 7.2 miles total for the evening.

Weds 11th
    Easy miles, got absolutely soaked shortly after leaving the house by a car which flew through a massive puddle beside me :( Took me right back to walking home from school - common occurrence! 4.1 miles, 9.23/m. Didn't bother with the HRM.

Thurs 12th
    More easy miles, this time to try something for an ongoing club challenge. I was trying to draw an armchair but it came out more like the top of a pram :pac: 3.4m @ 9.11/m avg.

Fri 13th
    15 mins w/u, 20 mins at threshold according to the plan. I was going to do it at Zone 3 again, but the HRM was all over the place. So just went for a comfortably hard pace, came in at 8.06/m avg for the 20 mins. I don't know if the HRM settled and I've gotten more unfit or what is going on, but it was showing pretty high by the end. 4 x 20 sec strides, then cool down. 5.5 miles total.

Sat 14th
    Ran with my Dad, nice to be able to do that. He was very consistently running just under 12 min pace, then picked up a bit for the last mile and then totally surprised me with his sprint finish - down to 8 min mile pace!! Not bad for a man turning 74 next month. He misses parkrun a lot. 3.1 miles @ 11.46/m avg.

Sun 15th
    Avoided going for my long run in the morning when I heard the rain beating against the window, so headed out after the abysmal Kildare and Meath game. Decided to entertain myself with making different loops within the town in the hopes I wouldn't notice the miles ticking by. It worked for the most part. 10 miles @ 9.15/m avg. Didn't bother wear the HRM again after it was bothering me so much the other night.

Total: 36.9 (ugh)

Didn't bother with any S&C this week. I have a bit of tiredness lately that I can't shake, so thought I should take the foot off one of the pedals anyway. Can't say I noticed any improvement!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

ReeReeG wrote: »

Total: 36.9 (ugh)

Didn't bother with any S&C this week. I have a bit of tiredness lately that I can't shake, so thought I should take the foot off one of the pedals anyway. Can't say I noticed any improvement!

I had pretty much the same week, same mileage, ditched S&C in favour of sleep. I feel worse!

Mon 16th Nov
    Decided not to bother with the HRM at all this week so I couldn't be annoyed, and focused on perceived efforts instead, at least for the easy runs. Recovery run on Monday felt nice and relaxed, 3.4 miles @ 9.56/m.

Tues 17th
    The 200 and 400 mixed session. It went pretty well, despite the swirling wind.
    49, 48, 1.36
    45, 44, 1.31
    46, 43, 1.31
    45, 37, 1.30.
    Just to explain the 37 in there - on a whim I decided I'd run the last 200 as fast as I could just to see.. I was curious how fast I could run 200m! I thought I might manage to get under 40 alright so was happy with 37. It felt weird though, like my arms were totally out of sync with my legs! I thought the last 400 would suffer after it so was surprised to hit it in 90. 6 miles total for the evening.

Weds 18th
    S&C, 40 mins.
    Easy lunchtime run, 3.3 miles @ 9.17/m. Felt grand after the session the night before.

Thurs 19th
    Combined my run with dropping a book up to a friend. Nice enough evening. 2.5m @ 9.41/m, and 2.5m @ 8.45/m (downhill!). Calves were a little tight on the way up but a quick stretch helped them out.

Fri 20th
    S&C, 40 mins.
    20 mins threshold session. Without the HRM, I just went for what felt comfortably hard, which came in at 8.03/m avg. Happy enough with that, enjoyable once I settled into it. 4 x 20 sec strides after the 20 mins, then a short cool down home. 5 miles total.

Sat 21st
    Really struggling to bother get up and out early on these weekend mornings. Lunchtime and afternoon is nice with it being a little warmer by then, but the paths are busier. And so many people still don't seem to get the concept of moving into single file.. even when I'm halfway on to the (often busy) road.
    Anyway, easy 5km, 9.12/m avg before finally getting started on the Crown :D

Sun 22nd
    Out at lunchtime for a planned 8 miles, but it was SUCH a nice day for a run I added another mile or so. I loved every step of my run today, amazing feeling. 9.4 miles @ 9.01/m avg.

Total 35.8. I also passed 1,600 miles this week. I know plenty are covering more miles but this way past what I've ever done in a year before so I'm fairly thrilled. Also realised I've started another streak accidentally, 42 days now. I had been watching my Duolingo streak and hadn't noticed this one til during the week :pac:

Says a lot about the current motivation levels here when my log is still on page 1 after a week..

Mon 23rd
    Recovery run (with the HRM back on) in the evening. 10.13/m avg, and avg HR 133.

Tues 24th
    40 mins S&C
    The mixed 200 and 400s session again. It didn't go as well this week, the weather was bloody awful and I'd had very poor sleep Monday night so I'm not too bothered really. 200,200,400 and equal recoveries.
    46, 46, 1.33
    46, 44, 1.30
    49, 49, 1.32
    47, 46, 1.32
    6.3 miles total for the evening.

Weds 25th
    Easy 4 miles in the evening. I've noticed (finally) that Weds runs are tough at the start after the session the night before, but eventually loosen into it (and speed up). 9.23/m, avg HR 139.

Thurs 26th
    More easy miles after work, 5 miles @ 9.30/m avg, and avg HR 143. Hamstring a little tight, left leg as always.

Fri 27th
    40 mins S&C. Really noticing my left leg is weaker than the right, so need to somehow correct that!
    I went with pace for the 20 mins threshold in the evening run again, but wore the HRM to see what it came in at. 8.10/m avg for the 20 mins, and 167 HR. Ok I supposed. 4 x 20 sec strides and cool down. 5.1 miles total.

Sat 28th
    Again lazy to get out of bed on these weekend mornings, met my brother and his wife for a walk and then squeezed in a 5k before watching the hurling. Didn't bother with the HRM and definitely didn't take it totally easy although I felt grand, 3.4 miles @ 8.53/m avg.

Sun 29th
    As part of the ongoing club challenge, my team decided to hit as many parks as possible in our long runs this weekend (an idea I shamelessly robbed from seeing it on here before). Stupidly, I forgot dogs also would be everywhere so it was a little stressful but I got into about 6 parks (though very brief in some!). I'd never been into Rathfarnham Castle before, very nice. Miles ticked by quickly anyway. 9.6 miles total, 9.24/m avg.

Total for the week, 37.

Into a new block on the Daniels plan now, but haven't really looked at it properly. It's grand to just keep me going anyway so will stick with it still.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,458 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

Ah - my ‘parks challenge’ resurrected! Nice work lately. That 37s 200 rep was pretty tasty! I like the way Daniels sticks a set of 200s at the end of a lot of sessions.

Murph_D wrote: »
    Ah - my ‘parks challenge’ resurrected! Nice work lately. That 37s 200 rep was pretty tasty! I like the way Daniels sticks a set of 200s at the end of a lot of sessions.

I couldn't remember whose log or what thread I had seen it on! It's a nice idea, and a couple of clubmates ended up in parks they hadn't been in before too.
    Yeah, it's hard to know where I'm at but reckon I could switch into a 5k/10/half plan fairly easily after it. Although I don't know if I even will train for a distance after it!

Mon 30th Nov
    Recovery run, 3.2 miles @ 10.05/m, avg HR 134. Bit stiff at first but loosened out nicely.
    157.4 miles for November, much the same as October.

Tues 1st Dec
    40 mins S&C.
    15 mins w/u @ 9.24/m
    Then a new Tues session, 6 sets of 400, 200 with equal recoveries. Did not go as well as I would have liked, but I think I underestimated it thinking it wasn't as much work as the previous one.
    1.38, 45
    1.32, 47
    1.31, 46
    1.29, 47
    Suppose the reps aren't that bad (except for the first 400) but I just didn't feel as strong as other Tuesday nights. Meh. 7.1 miles total for the evening.

Weds 2nd
    Easy 4 miles, 9.24/m, avg HR 138 (but not sure it was reading correctly). The cold had me speeding up to try get warm so had to pull myself back a lot.

Thurs 3rd
    Easy 5 miles, 9.16/m, avg HR 152 again not sure if it was working properly. I wasn't checking pace or HR at all though as I had my sleeves pulled down over my hands thanks to the bloody cold. Bit of a shock to the system to be honest.

Fri 4th
    40 mins S&C
    15 mins w/u @ 9.24/m. 4 x 4 mins hard, with 3 mins recovery. Decided to aim for 7.30 ish in the 4 mins, but didn't check the watch in the first one..
    7.12, 7.27, 7.28, 7.26. Enjoyable really. 5 miles total.
    The club hosted a Zoom nutrition call that evening which was really good. Certainly no harm for me personally anyway.

Sat 5th
    Got myself up to Marlay before it was too crowded, and ran the parkrun route easy (ish). Managed to miss the showers which was nice. 3.4 miles @ 9.09/m.

Sun 6th
    Cold. Very cold. Only headed out around lunchtime and parts of the paths were still icy. Decided on a little Stepaside loop, which means uphill first half and lovely downhill second half. Enjoyed it a lot, but definitely faster than easy at times :rolleyes: 8.6 miles @ 8.51/m avg.

Total: 36.7

• Registered Users Posts: 6,205 ✭✭✭crisco10

I enjoy that stepaside loop too, it's not massively buggy friendly so don't do it as much as I would like...But if you want to really make it up hill, turn right just passed Fernhill and follow the road up the back of the pitch and putt course - it's a lung buster. Next left brings you back to Stepaside village..!

crisco10 wrote: »
    I enjoy that stepaside loop too, it's not massively buggy friendly so don't do it as much as I would like...But if you want to really make it up hill, turn right just passed Fernhill and follow the road up the back of the pitch and putt course - it's a lung buster. Next left brings you back to Stepaside village..!

Interesting, don't think I've ever noticed that right turn. Will have to give it a go next time! Is it more uphill from Stepaside on to the Golden Ball as well? Was thinking of running on to there some time as well but haven't driven that road in a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Huzzah!

Interesting, don't think I've ever noticed that right turn. Will have to give it a go next time! Is it more uphill from Stepaside on to the Golden Ball as well? Was thinking of running on to there some time as well but haven't driven that road in a long time.

There aren't any footpaths if you turn right at Fernhill, which would put me off.

No, if anything, it's slightly downhill as you leave Stepaside, then a small pull up to the Golden Ball.

https://www.strava.com/activities/2977964071

• Registered Users Posts: 6,205 ✭✭✭crisco10

Yeah, fair point about the footpaths. Never bothered me, but it does bother some I suppose and maybe not on a dark winter evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Lambay island

Huzzah! wrote: »
    There aren't any footpaths if you turn right at Fernhill, which would put me off.

No, if anything, it's slightly downhill as you leave Stepaside, then a small pull up to the Golden Ball.

https://www.strava.com/activities/2977964071

On E,s map there you can also take a left then at Golden Ball down Glenamuck Road. Its a nice downhill which can loop you back around by sandyford via ballyogan Road(alongside Luas line). It might add a mile to your run but change of scenery sometimes is welcome.

Mon 7th Dec
    Easy recovery, 3.4 miles @ 9.52/m.

Tues 8th
    45 mins S&C. Tough on upper body.
    Back to the 6 sets of 400,200 session. Warmup 15 mins, then 6 x 20 sec strides with some drills on the 1 min recoveries. Was feeling tired before I even started, and it took an age to warm up into it with the cold that evening.
    1.37, 47
    1.33, 47
    1.36, 46
    1.35, 46
    1.33, 46
    1.30, 45
    7 miles total.

Weds 9th
    Easy 4 miles before going out for dinner with my household, the excitement! 9.21/m avg. Wasn't as cold out so warmed up pretty quickly.

Thurs 10th
    Legs felt a bit sluggish but felt ok by the end. 5 miles @ 9.25/m.

Fri 11th
    40 mins S&C.
    Easy evening miles, 4.6 @ 9.20/m, skipped the second session knowing I might well run a bit harder Saturday morning :) The added excitement of a new Taylor album to listen to for this :)

Sat 12th
    Had arranged to meet crisco and his buggy passenger for our own Marlay parkrun, but ended up doing it as a long run with them. Just a bit harder than my easy pace :P but felt ok most of the time, though it was obvious when I was finding it hard and the chat dried up :pac:
    Lovely morning and run, and easily the most well behaved child you could have on a run!! 9.4 miles, 8.21/m

Sun 13th
    Went for an early hike with a friend up Church Mountain, but not much chance of seeing a sunrise with that weather! Still, a nice walk and we didn't meet one other person in the 2.5 hours there. Peaceful is an understatement.
    Got out for an evening 5k after the hurling final to keep up the running streak, although it didn't feel like a chore thankfully. Nice little stretch of the legs, 3.4m @ 8.59/m.

Total 37.2

I decided during Tuesday's session to park the Daniels plan now for Christmas. The body is a bit tired, so easy miles for a while, with maybe the odd steady run thrown in. Not like I'm training for anything right now anyway.

I hadn't posted any 2020 goals in the main thread but found the ones I put in here.. oh the innocence of last December.
    2020 targets
    - Keep up S&C
    - HM time sub 1.45 (PB is 1.46)

- 10 mile time sub 78 (PB is 1.19)

- 10k time sub 45 (PB is 45.57)

- 5k time sub 22 (PB is 22.40)

- DCM - to finish!!!
    - parkrun volunteering to 25 ( on 21)

The S&C has been solid if I say so myself.
    Didn't get to do another HM, but was happy with the 1.52 in Cambridge after sorting out the calf issues.
    No 10 mile..
    Crumbled at the 10k TT attempt despite Murph_D's best efforts!
    5k TT - tick! 21.56 in the Boards 'event'
    DCM, bring on 2021 eh (fingers crossed)
    And I miss parkrun :(

Mileage wasn't set at a goal or running several days in a row, and I've managed to do pretty well with those, so I'm happy enough with 2020 running-wise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Huzzah!

Fri 11th
    40 mins S&C.
    Easy evening miles, 4.6 @ 9.20/m, skipped the second session knowing I might well run a bit harder Saturday morning :) The added excitement of a new Taylor album to listen to for this :)

Can Bon Iver and TayTay just get on with it and make a complete album, please? Thanks.
    I hadn't posted any 2020 goals in the main thread but found the ones I put in here.. oh the innocence of last December.

The S&C has been solid if I say so myself.
    Didn't get to do another HM, but was happy with the 1.52 in Cambridge after sorting out the calf issues.
    No 10 mile..
    Crumbled at the 10k TT attempt despite Murph_D's best efforts!
    5k TT - tick! 21.56 in the Boards 'event'
    DCM, bring on 2021 eh (fingers crossed)
    And I miss parkrun :(

Mileage wasn't set at a goal or running several days in a row, and I've managed to do pretty well with those, so I'm happy enough with 2020 running-wise.

You've had such a consistent year. Bring on 2021; you're going to reap the rewards. Still in awe of your consistent approach to S&C as well.

Huzzah! wrote: »
    Can Bon Iver and TayTay just get on with it and make a complete album, please? Thanks.

My Spotify stats for listening to TayTay were a little bit horrifying for a woman of my age but hey, whatever it took to get through this year right...!

I'm a very latecomer to this 'lockdown Taylor' persona myself but I'm already a little bit obsessed. #taylorswiftpartyisnotover

Murph_D wrote:
    I'm a very latecomer to this 'lockdown Taylor' persona myself but I'm already a little bit obsessed. #taylorswiftpartyisnotover

And you've even gotten the hashtags down :)

And you've even gotten the hashtags down :)

I keep having to tell the young folks that it was auld folks like me who invented the internet. :pac:

Mon 14th Dec
    After all the talk of easy running, I headed up the hills Monday night :) ah no point in wasting the rare enough opportunities of having company to do something like this. I felt very out of practice for it, but enjoyed it all the same. It was a clear night so we had lovely views of Dublin. We even saw some deer sitting amongst the trees; their eyes reflected off our head lamps. Creepy but cool! 7 miles, very mixed pace!

Tues 15th
    40 mins S&C.
    Easy 5 evening miles, 9.03/m. Legs felt surprisingly ok after the hills.

Weds 16th
    Easy again, 4 miles @ 9.20/m. 66 days in a row.

Thurs 17th
    End of the streak! The place I go to for physio and have been doing S&C with this past 13 months or so offered a fitness / strength test. It's not anything overly scientific or running related, but I was curious and no harm to set a few goals elsewhere. Did it Thursday evening after work. I'd kept a food diary for the week leading up - as suspected, my snacking is brutal! Although I also realised I don't eat enough food / meals on the weekend.
    Anyway, chat about food and goals and some measurements taken (which I won't be sharing here!)
    As my left leg is weaker, I did single leg squats to max on each leg: 26 vs 22 so not as big a gap as I suspected.
    Then push ups to max : 25 , surprised myself!
    TRX eh pullups ? Managed 15 and to be honest the 15th was questionable
    500m on the ski erg at 50% resistance: 2 mins 27 secs. I paced myself so badly, that's something I'll change in Feb!
    Anyway, main goal is to get the left leg as strong as the right. Not as bothered about heavier weights on some exercises, happy enough with the gradual progress as I have been doing.

Fri 18th
    S&C , 45 mins. No ill effects from the evening before. Conditioning was a killer on the quads though.
    Easy lunchtime run, 4.6 miles @ 9.08/m.

Sat 19th
    A run around Marlay before packing up for Christmas and heading to Offaly. 5.2 miles @ 9.06/m. My legs felt quite heavy and stiff for most of this run, but nothing to worry about really.

Sun 20th
    An early run around Edenderry. Nice Christmas tree in the square and lights along the main street, but hardly anyone else out apart from the cycling club. 8.1 miles @ 9.08/m. One weird thing, my little toe on my right foot got strangely sore in the last mile, like it was crunching?? Was fine since, but will watch it on the next one.

34 miles for the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Mon 14th Dec
    After all the talk of easy running, I headed up the hills Monday night :) ah no point in wasting the rare enough opportunities of having company to do something like this. I felt very out of practice for it, but enjoyed it all the same. It was a clear night so we had lovely views of Dublin. We even saw some deer sitting amongst the trees; their eyes reflected off our head lamps. Creepy but cool! 7 miles, very mixed pace!

Tues 15th
    40 mins S&C.
    Easy 5 evening miles, 9.03/m. Legs felt surprisingly ok after the hills.

Weds 16th
    Easy again, 4 miles @ 9.20/m. 66 days in a row.

Thurs 17th
    End of the streak! The place I go to for physio and have been doing S&C with this past 13 months or so offered a fitness / strength test. It's not anything overly scientific or running related, but I was curious and no harm to set a few goals elsewhere. Did it Thursday evening after work. I'd kept a food diary for the week leading up - as suspected, my snacking is brutal! Although I also realised I don't eat enough food / meals on the weekend.
    Anyway, chat about food and goals and some measurements taken (which I won't be sharing here!)
    As my left leg is weaker, I did single leg squats to max on each leg: 26 vs 22 so not as big a gap as I suspected.
    Then push ups to max : 25 , surprised myself!
    TRX eh pullups ? Managed 15 and to be honest the 15th was questionable
    500m on the ski erg at 50% resistance: 2 mins 27 secs. I paced myself so badly, that's something I'll change in Feb!
    Anyway, main goal is to get the left leg as strong as the right. Not as bothered about heavier weights on some exercises, happy enough with the gradual progress as I have been doing.

Fri 18th
    S&C , 45 mins. No ill effects from the evening before. Conditioning was a killer on the quads though.
    Easy lunchtime run, 4.6 miles @ 9.08/m.

Sat 19th
    A run around Marlay before packing up for Christmas and heading to Offaly. 5.2 miles @ 9.06/m. My legs felt quite heavy and stiff for most of this run, but nothing to worry about really.

Sun 20th
    An early run around Edenderry. Nice Christmas tree in the square and lights along the main street, but hardly anyone else out apart from the cycling club. 8.1 miles @ 9.08/m. One weird thing, my little toe on my right foot got strangely sore in the last mile, like it was crunching?? Was fine since, but will watch it on the next one.

34 miles for the week.

Simple lunges or jumping lunges and reverse lunges along with squats and jump squats will bring the quads along. 26 v 22 good numbers for pistol squats but that'll even up with consistency. The weaker one has to work harder.

Simple lunges or jumping lunges and reverse lunges along with squats and jump squats will bring the quads along. 26 v 22 good numbers for pistol squats but that'll even up with consistency. The weaker one has to work harder.

Yeah, I'd do plenty of lunges and squats during the S&C sessions, and have already been doing a bit extra on the weaker leg for the last couple of weeks, but need to get into the habit of doing extra stuff on other days. Even 5 or 10 minutes should help. Something to work on anyway.

Log of the Year!

Congrats - well deserved.

• Advertisement

Murph_D wrote:
    Log of the Year!

:D sometimes it feels like I'm writing into nothingness so this feels nice :)

Advertisement