Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 10 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

SlickRic wrote: »
    I'm really bad at understanding this rule, but is Kane price protected? It makes a huge difference to what I do with him.

if I sell him for Lacazette or Morata, I don't have enough to bring him back in, unless he drops 0.1 in the next couple of days.

Who knows anymore

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

km79 wrote: »
    Free hit
    Zaha Salah Sanchez in
    It's getting awful tempting
    Would above Bavies Alli and Kane back for palace at home if fit
    Zaha back out

I'm in the same boat, already have Salah but looking at Sanchez and Zaha for one week punts... I'll do the Free Hit if you do!

On three... 1...2...

PVA wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat, already have Salah but looking at Sanchez and Zaha for one week punts... I'll do the Free Hit if you do!

On three... 1...2...

I think I am going to do it
    All the players I sell have good games next week
    Those coming in don't

Only probkem is I'm travelling for afternoon and evening and won't be on in the morning either
    So no time for research
    It might be for !the best
    Go pure casual
    Look at best fixtures bring in those players

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

Tell me about it! I'm sitting in Rome Airport trying to work out the best Free Hit team...

#PureCasual

Tell me about it! I'm sitting in Rome Airport trying to work out the best Free Hit team...

I'll be the same
    Going to go Spurs united and aiming to have no players in it :D

Anybody who has played free hit advice we have urgent question in a separate thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Porthallian

#PureCasual

Put Pope in nets

Remember when I said coutinho will do the usual trick of scoring well in a game or and then getting injured ......
    @BenDinnery: [via @_pauljoyce] Confirms Philippe Coutinho will miss the game against Huddersfield due to injury. #LFC https://twitter.com/BenDinnery/status/923868244871663616/photo/1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

SlickRic wrote: »
    I'm really bad at understanding this rule, but is Kane price protected? It makes a huge difference to what I do with him.

if I sell him for Lacazette or Morata, I don't have enough to bring him back in, unless he drops 0.1 in the next couple of days.

Standard rule has always been.

a) when a player goes from no flag to yellow/orange/red then the amount of transfers needed for a change is increased, but he can still go down. i.e., not price protected.

b) when a player goes from yellow/orange/red to no flag then he is price protected for some amount of days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Remember when I said coutinho will do the usual trick of scoring well in a game or and then getting injured ......
    @BenDinnery: [via @_pauljoyce] Confirms Philippe Coutinho will miss the game against Huddersfield due to injury. #LFC https://twitter.com/BenDinnery/status/923868244871663616/photo/1

That's why I didn't sign him in the wildcard, shame I didn't follow the same advice with Antonio

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Markx

Standard rule has always been.

a) when a player goes from no flag to yellow/orange/red then the amount of transfers needed for a change is increased, but he can still go down. i.e., not price protected.

b) when a player goes from yellow/orange/red to no flag then he is price protected for some amount of days.

We know B is not true any more since Hernandez/Davies last Friday night - so I say all bets are off now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Any love in here for Callum Wilson,he's finally fit and after Chelsea they have a lovely run of games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Any love in here for Callum Wilson,he's finally fit and after Chelsea they have a lovely run of games

He'll probably be injured before we get to GW11

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Feck,arse!! Just took a hit to swap out Kane. Time to scratch head and see who from my bench to put into the team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Debating free hit and loading up on arsenal and Liverpool players. I know it's madness and I probably won't do it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Fcuk sake!! Both Kane and Coutinho out for tomorrow now!! Still haven't made a transfer but don't want to tear apart my team if Kane is gonna be back next weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

If I've made 2 free transfers, and now use free hit - will I have 1 or 2 ft next week?

begbysback wrote: »
    If I've made 2 free transfers, and now use free hit - will I have 1 or 2 ft next week?

You'll have 1FT per the rules.

Who you'll have regarding the transfers you've already made is anybody's guess...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

My guess, and it is a guess, is that your team that was in place at the last deadline (in this case last friday at 7pm) is the team you will revert to after you play the Free Hit.

Benimar wrote: »
    My guess, and it is a guess, is that your team that was in place at the last deadline (in this case last friday at 7pm) is the team you will revert to after you play the Free Hit.

I agree. This part of the rules seems to suggest so:

At the next deadline your squad is returned to how it was at the start of the Gameweek.

"Start of the Gameweek" suggests to me that any prior transfers will be reverted.

Gonna have to gamble, cout and Kane out, bavies, Jesus and Willian far from certain to start, Ali has played a lot so far and could be rested - if I done use it then I'll be lucky to get into double figures - disaster

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,428 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Not sure where to put this but what order should I start these lads this weekend. Need to bench three

Dann - West Ham (H)
    Xhaka - Swansea (H)
    Cabeye - West Ham (H)
    Hemed - Southampton (H)
    Sturridge - Hudder (H)
    Rooney - Leic (A)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Green&Red wrote: »
    Not sure where to put this but what order should I start these lads this weekend. Need to bench three

Dann - West Ham (H)
    Xhaka - Swansea (H)
    Cabeye - West Ham (H)
    Hemed - Southampton (H)
    Sturridge - Hudder (H)
    Rooney - Leic (A)

Probably the draft thread. ;)

I'd bench Xhaka, Cabaye and Hemed.

I agree. This part of the rules seems to suggest so:

At the next deadline your squad is returned to how it was at the start of the Gameweek.

"Start of the Gameweek" suggests to me that any prior transfers will be reverted.

That's fair enough, but then I should have 2 ft next week - no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

begbysback wrote: »
    That's fair enough, but then I should have 2 ft next week - no?

1 free transfer. You lose any saved transfers with the Free Hit and wildcard.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭VW 1

Bavies and Kane out for Jones and Lacazette.

Captaining Lazazette also, he's got a decent record at home, and Swansea will be stretched at the back with Clucas filling in for Olsson most likely.

Hope after getting Bavies out that he doesn't start, can't understand Poch's thinking in the constant rotation now that Rose is back fit, Bavies when on form is far better imo.

Great - missed the deadline last week, now robbed of a ft this week

Benimar wrote: »

This makes it much less appealing for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

Kane news could be a blessing in disguise at Shineon HQ.

Haven't took my usual hit in the last few weeks so on -8 now and got a bit more fire power into my Midfield.

Lukaku ->Aguero (earlier in the week)
    Loftus-Cheek -> Salah
    Kane -> Rooney (Taking a punt on Everton's run)

Have a plan to get Kane back in easily and build up more funds for MF in the next few weeks by downgrading my defence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

I don't think aguero is going to start to be quite honest and it's west brom away .....

who knows with PTP,
    i've gambled and made Sterling captain, they owe me after destroying me last weekend

• Advertisement

Team A out
    Team B in

Team A back next week

Advertisement