Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 10 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Markx

ElTel wrote: »

A bit misleading/inaccurate. There are no resets anymore. So a flagged player on -80% (say) who gets the all clear will still be on -80%

Yeah you are right there. The reset acted like protection but technically was not protection. It's the reset behaviour that's changed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I'm putting Kane in my starting XI, RLC will sub in. May God have mercy on my soul.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Which option do you guys think I should take:

1) Kane & Coutinho > Aguero & Salah
    or
    2) Coutinho & TPT > RLC (Kane on bench)

Just don't think it's worth it to get rid of Kane for one week when he could be back next weekend. But then again I have been missing out on the Aguero / Jesus hauls all season so I'm really not sure ughh :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Choupo-Moting and Mbemba to Richarlison and Duffy for free, keeping Kane.

History shows us that small short term injuries can easily become something more.

Could be time to dump Kane.

I’d be surprised if Pochettino risks him before the internationals. He definitely misses tomorrow and surely they can beat Palace without him. Then he wouldn’t get picked for the England games.

That would give him a much needed 4 week rest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

History shows us that small short term injuries can easily become something more.

Could be time to dump Kane.

I'd be surprised if Pochettino risks him before the internationals. He definitely misses tomorrow and surely they can beat Palace without him. Then he wouldn’t get picked for the England games.

I read somewhere that they hope Kane is fit to play Champions League midweek.

In any case, there isn't a real need to real need to risk him against Palace.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

Why are Jesus & Sterling dropping?

Got Jesus in earlier in the GW (after City league Cup game) and was tempted by Sterling...

But. Did we get news about Pep's line-up for tomorrow? Or is it just people panicking over last GW line-up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Neoulous wrote: »
    Why are Jesus & Sterling dropping?

Got Jesus in earlier in the GW (after City league Cup game) and was tempted by Sterling...

But. Did we get news about Pep's line-up for tomorrow? Or is it just people panicking over last GW line-up?

This.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

He definitely misses tomorrow and surely they can beat Palace without him. Then he wouldn’t get picked for the England games.

shineon23 wrote: »
    In any case, there isn't a real need to real need to risk him against Palace.

They couldn't beat West Ham(cup game) without him.

He can still be called up by England to be assessed by their doctors, unlikely though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

FREE HIT

Elliot

Bellerin/ otomendi/ Moreno

hazard / sanchez (c) zaha / salah/ ricarlison

firmino / lacazette

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I got Kane @12.6, he's about to go back to that price so taking him out and getting him back doesn't impact me value wise. I also have 2FT that I wasn't sure how to use this week, so instead of losing one I figure I might as well take a punt. The safe choice would appear to be Lacazette, but that City fixture is tempting and all I only have Sterling. I might have to play the Jesus/Kun lottery...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

I got Kane @12.6, he's about to go back to that price so taking him out and getting him back doesn't impact me value wise. I also have 2FT that I wasn't sure how to use this week, so instead of losing one I figure I might as well take a punt. The safe choice would appear to be Lacazette, but that City fixture is tempting and all I only have Sterling. I might have to play the Jesus/Kun lottery...

Buying a ticket for that myself and going for Aguero.
    As a wise woman once advised me;

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Ramsey and Richarlison or Salah and Carroll?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I have the exact coinage to do sterling and Kane to Sanchez and morata

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Rikand wrote: »
    I have the exact coinage to do sterling and Kane to Sanchez and morata

Sanchez for the season or just this week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Sanchez for the season or just this week?

Undecided. We'll see how he does.

I still have my wildcard so if I need to get people back in, I can easy enough

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

I spent too much time fapping about this week on what to do so i went with

Alonso > Otamendi
    Lukaku > Morata
    Kane > Aguero

All for a -4

I'm going to hold onto Bavis for one more week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Did Sterling and RLC to Richarlison and Gross.

Elliott
    Kolasinac Cedric Mee Naughton Jones
    Sane Salah Gross Richarlison Carroll
    Lukaku Vardy Kane

Anything worth a -4? I might just go 4-4-2 and bench Kane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

Bear in mind Wenger will probably bench Sanchez next week given he's most likely transferring to city in January. Doubt sanchez would play full throttle against the team he'll probably get a league winners medal with and Wenger will know that

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Markx

Islander13 wrote: »
    Bear in mind Wenger will probably bench Sanchez next week given he's most likely transferring to city in January. Doubt sanchez would play full throttle against the team he'll probably get a league winners medal with and Wenger will know that

I've left in the non-speculative bits

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Did alli and Kane to salah and lacazette. If Kane's fit next week I'll go lacazette back to Kane. He could easily aggravate his hamstring against real if he plays.

Markx wrote: »
    I've left in the non-speculative bits

City playing Arsenal next week - 100%
    Sanchez to city in Jan - More than 50% given how close it was in Aug
    City to win title - 85% at current bookies odds.

You do realise the entirety of playing FPL is looking at probabilities and trying to work them to your favour!

Sanchez great this week but poor next week is the point I'm making, so beware!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,584 ✭✭✭✭siblers

City playing Arsenal next week - 100%
    Sanchez to city in Jan - More than 50% given how close it was in Aug
    City to win title - 85% at current bookies odds.

You do realise the entirety of playing FPL is looking at probabilities and trying to work them to your favour!

Sanchez great this week but poor next week is the point I'm making, so beware!

Surely he'd want to impress City?

siblers wrote: »
    Surely he'd want to impress City?

That's one way of looking at it, the other is how Oxlade Chamberlain played v Liverpool in the 0-4! With the caveat that the Ox could have been playing to his potential in that game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

I don't believe Sanchez has any way other of playing than giving 100% - but if the deal is done it would be unfair to ask him to play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

In end did Ben Davis to Monreal. Hoping after a crazy couple of days will be able to afford Aguero for GW11.

Benimar wrote: »
    I don’t see that at all. Jesus travelled to South America, played 2 internationals, returned to England and played the next 2 games, including a CL game.

Aguero had none of this so is fresh, and could easily play 4 or 5 games in a row.

Also, who is to say what happens tonight? If he breaks the record early he might only play a half.

As I said Benimar!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    In end did Ben Davis to Monreal. Hoping after a crazy couple of days will be able to afford Aguero for GW11.

Wow that is a strange one given next week's fixtures, I'm thinking of dumping Monreal even though he has been good to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

As I said Benimar!

Congratulations, you were indeed correct!

Oh, enjoy your 1 point :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Thanks to shineon23's post in the price change thread I manged to get Aguero in for Lukaku before the changes. Just in the nick of time too.

I hope I don't regret a ln early change, normally I'd wait, but happy to dump Lukaku at this stage esp with their upcoming fixtures.

Still have another green transfer to ponder.

We'll that didn't go to well in the end. Especially with Kane out, who I kept.

Got rid of Clark for Gomez which was positive at least.

Advertisement