Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 10 Transfers.

1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

I'm still getting punished by Sane for not taking him in last week, at least Sterling did manage one but I would really rather have Sane long term.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

So much for getting rid of Al + Fab,ended up having to keep them,Phil+Kane injuries put paid to that idea,along with the Kun + Sakha no shows its not looking great this week either, and nearly forgot I started Elliot b4 DDG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,584 ✭✭✭✭siblers

D.Silva to Sane and I'll get rid of Jesus but not sure who to. Morata and Lacazaete aren't doing the business, not sure i can afford Aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Thanks to shineon23's post in the price change thread I manged to get Aguero in for Lukaku before the changes. Just in the nick of time too.

I hope I don't regret a ln early change, normally I'd wait, but happy to dump Lukaku at this stage esp with their upcoming fixtures.

Still have another green transfer to ponder.
    T-b0n3 wrote: »
    We'll that didn't go to well in the end. Especially with Kane out, who I kept.

Got rid of Clark for Gomez which was positive at least.

If it's any consolation I got stung by making that early move as well.

I've said it before but if owning the best striker in the league is wrong I don't want to be right. I blame Pep :P:D

Kane injury forced my hand on other moves, but hoping they pan out long term.

I'm slightly better off in terms of team value, I wouldn't mind a few points though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

shineon23 wrote: »
    If it's any consolation I got stung by making that early move as well.

I've said it before but if owning the best striker in the league is wrong I don't want to be right. I blame Pep :P:D

Kane injury forced my hand on other moves, but hoping they pan out long term.

I'm slightly better off in terms of team value, I wouldn't mind a few points though.

Not your fault at all. You gave me timely information that I decided to act upon. If Kane had of been fit I wouldn't have minded as much. Ah well. Let's see what next week brings us.

• Advertisement
Advertisement