Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 10 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

PVA wrote: »
    manual_man wrote: »
    -12 but I feel I need it

Eriksen KdB Jesus Vardy Bavies OUT
    Zaha Coutinho Kane Morata Otamendi IN

Nothing left in the bank

I like the look of Zaha this week against West Ham, they look awful
    Yeah in likely to get him Richardson and salah in for Alli miki and Ritchie
    And then do something with jones !
    Maybe otamendi

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Porthallian

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Salah sits quietly in my team. Sometimes I forget he's even there. But he sure is a consistent player! Any match I've seen him in, he's always bombing forward and taking plenty of shots. I'll be keeping him for a while.

Thinking about doing Hazard to Salah as I have Morata for Chelsea cover. Liverpool mid could be essential

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

km79 wrote: »
    Yeah in likely to get him Richardson and salah in for Alli miki and Ritchie
    And then do something with jones !
    Maybe otamendi

I think Otamendi has been overperforming tbh, he doesn't have the attacking potential of Bavies,Trippier, Valencia, Dave, Alonso etc. Just unfortunate for non-owners that City have been tighter at the back this season.

If the God of FPL wakes up we should see the likes of Otamendi and Monreal regressing to the mean

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

PVA wrote: »
    Who's place is more nailed on between Gomez and Moreno?

I would say Moreno is about 90 percent, Gomez about 99.

Both fairly nailed on but Moreno has been playing every game lately (including CL). You would think there's a small chance Klopp gives him a break and gives Robertson a chance.

Whereas Gomez and TAA seem to have settled into a PL / CL rotation pattern at right back

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Lukaku to who? Have Kane and Diouf. Have 12.3m itb.

• Advertisement

It's got to be Aguero

You already know the answer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

If we get Aguero are we all going to lose the rag if Jesus plays while Ageuro sits on the bench?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

dsmythy wrote: »
    If we get Aguero are we all going to lose the rag if Jesus plays while Ageuro sits on the bench?

Which is why I will keep Jesus this gw, cause if Jesus is starting and Aguero is dropped, I'm just gonna avoid both or else buy both, but if Aguero starts, I'll get rid of Jesus for Aguero.

siblers wrote: »

Which is why I will keep Jesus this gw, cause if Jesus is starting and Aguero is dropped, I'm just gonna avoid both or else buy both, but if Aguero starts, I'll get rid of Jesus for Aguero.
    This
    And it's west brom away anyway so hardly be a goalfest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

siblers wrote: »

I'm leaning toward the both option - but either way, putting the armband on either of them is very risky.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Thinking Dilva to Salah or Bavies to someone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Back 5 of bavies - Jones- mbemba - suttner- naughton

Naughton only one of them looking certain to play next week and thats arsenal away......where's the fecking all out attack chip gone :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Benimar wrote: »
    He is. Moreno has been playing ok this season. Anyone who thinks otherwise is judging him on his history and not his current level of play.

Moreno at 4.5 is a good shout for anyone looking to rotate. Liverpool have only conceded one goal at home this season. Just don’t play him away from Anfield!

im also strongly considering moreno. As you say just play him in home games and he is a good 4.5 rotating option.

Morzadec wrote: »
    I would say Moreno is about 90 percent, Gomez about 99.

Both fairly nailed on but Moreno has been playing every game lately (including CL). You would think there's a small chance Klopp gives him a break and gives Robertson a chance.

Whereas Gomez and TAA seem to have settled into a PL / CL rotation pattern at right back

gomez can also play cb which improves his chances of playing. Im thinking moreno might get a rest in the cl game against maribor

Fully expect Jesus to start the EFL match and Aguero to be brought back in the league.

It's hard to predict with Pep, but bar maybe KDB has there been a better performer in the league this season than Aguero? Have City ever had a better player?

He's scored 20+ goals the last 5 seasons, on great form and is a club legend.

Jesus looks like a promising young player but there is a clear gulf in status and ability imo.

I would be dropping Jesus like a hot potato if I had him. There will be rotation and shared minutes of course but Jesus will suffer more imo.

Worth waiting for the EFL team news if possible but would be surprised if it wasn't Jesus starting there and Aguero putting his feet up for WBA

Morzadec wrote: »
    Fully expect Jesus to start the EFL match and Aguero to be brought back in the league.

It's hard to predict with Pep, but bar maybe KDB has there been a better performer in the league this season than Aguero? Have City ever had a better player?

He's scored 20+ goals the last 5 seasons, on great form and is a club legend.

Jesus looks like a promising young player but there is a clear gulf in status and ability imo.

I would be dropping Jesus like a hot potato if I had him. There will be rotation and shared minutes of course but Jesus will suffer more imo.

Worth waiting for the EFL team news if possible but would be surprised if it wasn't Jesus starting there and Aguero putting his feet up for WBA

Putting his feet up for wba with Napoli the following midweek..........don't know about that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,428 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Looks like Aguero is rising tonite and Lukaku falling so did
    Jesus -> Agüero
    Lukaku - > Morata

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

I'd be careful with Kun. I predict he starts v Swansea with Jesus back for West Brom. Wouldn't touch that transfer button until Tuesday night. Remember Pep prefers Jesus even if we prefer Kun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Islander13 wrote: »
    Remember Pep prefers Jesus even if we prefer Kun!

No he doesn't. It's an absolute myth that came around last season when he thought Aguero wasn't training hard enough.

Aguero has played a lot more money in Premier League(Injury aside I think)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭caviardreams

I'd be careful with Kun. I predict he starts v Swansea with Jesus back for West Brom. Wouldn't touch that transfer button until Tuesday night. Remember Pep prefers Jesus even if we prefer Kun!

Aren't City playing Wolves?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Aren't City playing Wolves?

Yep, Man United are playing Swansea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

Pep is quirky, hes not mad!

Looking at bavies to moreno/Gomez and alli to salah with my 2 FTS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Lads have we not learned anything trying to second guess pep it's completely impossible with champions league and the cups no one has a clue what he will do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

Going to pull the trigger on Jesus > Kun today. Jesus looks like dropping and Kun rising and only have 0.1 to play with so waiting a day or two could mean having to take a hit to make the same transfer. Really would have preferred to have waited til after the midweek games :(

Lads have we not learned anything trying to second guess pep it's completely impossible with champions league and the cups no one has a clue what he will do

Exactly
    I won't be wasting a transfer on it yet even though I'd much prefer kun and would risk captaining him whereas I wouldn't risk captaining a lad who only plays 60 even when he starts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

How did Morata do at the weekend lads, i didnt see any of the game.

I see he's close to a rise, i was hoping to wait another week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Slattsy wrote: »

I see he's close to a rise, i was hoping to wait another week.

He looked off the pace really and was hooked on the hour mark.

• Advertisement

Slattsy wrote: »

I see he's close to a rise, i was hoping to wait another week.[/quote
    Woeful
    Hardly touched the ball

Advertisement