Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 10 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Watched motd diouf definetly started centrally. Crouch came on at HT from highlights it was hard to work out where diouf was playing then.

Shaqiri was out so I wouldn't read too much into yesterday's formation as he'll be back in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Need to shake things up a bit even though im doing fairly ok.

Thinking of playing wildcard.....

Im looking at this

De Gea / Elliot

Stones Lascelles Ward Yoshida or Cedric / Rangel

Sterling or Sane Eriksen Salah / Surman Loftus Cheek

Lukaku Kane Abraham

Any comments ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

bantee wrote: »
    I’ve .1 to play with so I’ll be keeping a close eye on Aguero/Lukaku rises or drops, that’ll be my only transfer this week I’d say
    Ok pulled the trigger on this, it’s risky this early but didn’t have a choice, will be a .2 value swing tonight alone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

Need to shake things up a bit even though im doing fairly ok.

Thinking of playing wildcard.....

Im looking at this

De Gea / Elliot

Stones Lascelles Ward Yoshida or Cedric / Rangel

Sterling or Sane Eriksen Salah / Surman Loftus Cheek

Lukaku Kane Abraham

Any comments ??

Lukaku out, one of Jesus/Aguero in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Thanks to shineon23's post in the price change thread I manged to get Aguero in for Lukaku before the changes. Just in the nick of time too.

I hope I don't regret a ln early change, normally I'd wait, but happy to dump Lukaku at this stage esp with their upcoming fixtures.

Still have another green transfer to ponder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭timber train

Got in alexis otherwise known as sanchez .
    And made him captain .home v swans he has provided in last 3 games he has played in .so i tink at worst he might get an assistant .at best a goal and a assistant .down side is swans seem to beat gunners at emirates a good bit so hope gunners turn up this time ..

Going to wait until Friday but bar any injuries it'll be

Bavies & Jese out
    4.5m & Ramsey in

That 4.5 may be a Liverpool player... after me laughing it off at the weekend.

High hopes for Ramsey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭eoghan104

Miki and Vardy to Richarlison and Morata for a -4?

Thoughts? I have Kane and Kun too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

Held off on Jesus > Aguerro.... just seemed like madness so early in the week with cup games to he played.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

PARlance wrote: »
    Going to wait until Friday but bar any injuries it'll be

Bavies & Jese out
    4.5m & Ramsey in

That 4.5 may be a Liverpool player... after me laughing it off at the weekend.

High hopes for Ramsey.
    I have Ramsey, at 3:15 Sunday I was ready to sell him. by 3.20 he had 12 points :rolleyes:

Don't know what to make of him but he'll survive another week for me

• Advertisement

Shedite27 wrote: »
    I have Ramsey, at 3:15 Sunday I was ready to sell him. by 3.20 he had 12 points :rolleyes:

Don't know what to make of him but he'll survive another week for me

Thought he could have had another 12 points myself. He was getting in some great positions. Now, it was an incredibly open game and it is Arsenal.... but if Ozil and Sanchez are on form, then I'll happily have Ramsey in to add to Lacazette for me. (Getting Sanchez would require too many changes at the moment for me)

Ramsey has averaged 6 points a game.
    Richarlison is also bang on 6 points a game and he was my other option but I'm going to with Ramsey. (Richarlison regression back to mean something something)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

COH wrote: »
    Held off on Jesus > Aguerro.... just seemed like madness so early in the week with cup games to he played.

Between him going up, and Jesus going down, I now need to find 0.6m, to get him in.

Thinking Rashford or Abraham for Vardy. Will give me Aguero, Kane and one of them up front.

Will also give me a bit of extra £££ to drop Davis for an upgrade to the defense. Its only tuesday, and the game is giving me a headache.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Phil Jones apparently in united squad tonight !
    http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-team-news-swansea-13803544

Ddg and Valencia not

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭elefant

eoghan104 wrote: »
    Miki and Vardy to Richarlison and Morata for a -4?

Thoughts? I have Kane and Kun too.

I'd hang onto Vardy for now, he went on a brilliant run after the change of manager last season. I'd also prefer to wait on Morata to see if he gets back into form.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Sterling out! Too dodgy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

rage transferred jesus out when i was piss*d on saturday,
    took my mickey out for coutinho and made him captain aswell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

elefant wrote: »
    I'd hang onto Vardy for now, he went on a brilliant run after the change of manager last season. I'd also prefer to wait on Morata to see if he gets back into form.

Was thinking of holding on for similar reasons, but then would make it even harder to bring in Aguero. On the other hand, Everton just sacked their manager, might wake them up, and Ronney might be worth a punt for a week or two!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Barring injuries tomorrow night I'll be doing
    Lukaku ---> Kane
    Hazard ---> salah
    Arnie ---> Ramsey

Or the riskier but more fun

Lukaku ---> Kane
    Hazard ---> Sanchez
    Arnie ---> rlc or
    Alonso ---> lascelles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Barring injuries tomorrow night I'll be doing
    Lukaku ---> Kane
    Hazard ---> salah
    Arnie ---> Ramsey
    Ah the classic "remove 3 players who didn't score last week and replace them with 3 players who did score last week" move

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

Ah the classic "remove 3 players who didn't score last week and replace them with 3 players who did score last week" move

It's the bread and butter of FPL.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭mectavba

A good few people getting Arsenal players in (Ramsey & Sanchez). They have a shocking run after Swansea. I only own Kolasinic and will be looking to get rid after this weekend. 

I also don't see the sense in getting rid of Sterling/Jesus on the basis of them not playing last weekend. I would have thought that makes them more likely this weekend. I think the best strategy with City attackers is to pick 2 and just stick with them in the knowledge that they will not start 1 out of every 3/4. Otherwise, you go wasting transfers trying to second guess Pep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

What are Sané owners doing? Trying to decide if he's worth keeping long term. If he only misses a game here and there, he'd be worth it but that's a big if.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

I've absolutely nailed getting players in just as they lose form, and dumping them just as they regain it. Perfected it with Chicharito, Lacazette and Mooy, its a gift really

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

My preliminary noodling has led be to

Alonso - Otamendi
    Bavis - Trippier

I might also do Lukaku to Morata for a -4 hit.

Are other Bavis owners ready to jump ship yet or are you going to hold out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Moving to Trippier from Davies seems a bit risky, neither are nailed on

I think Aurier will start vs United to curb Martial/Rashford

Harsh :)

Lukaku ---> Kane
    Hazard ---> salah
    Arnie ---> Ramsey

Hazard and Lukaku both got assists last week and Arnie... well he hasn't scored all season, let alone last week.

Kane is a must have, Salah almost and Ramsey a bargain at 7m imo.

mectavba wrote: »
    A good few people getting Arsenal players in (Ramsey & Sanchez). They have a shocking run after Swansea. I only own Kolasinic and will be looking to get rid after this weekend. 

I wouldn't be rushing to get a defender in but I'm not overly worried about a bad run, they'll score goals IF they hit form imo. That "if" is my main concern but Ozil and Sanchez looked like they had their heads screwed back on.

It was against a poor Everton and it was Arsenal. I'm going to double up regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

The good thing about arsenal players is there will be no rotation for league games as its the 2nd team in the Europa and Wenger never takes the Carling cup serious. His first choice players will get a lot of rest unlike city,utd , Chelsea, spurs and Liverpool players.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

PARlance wrote: »
    Harsh :)

Lukaku ---> Kane
    Hazard ---> salah
    Arnie ---> Ramsey

Hazard and Lukaku both got assists last week and Arnie... well he hasn't scored all season, let alone last week.

Kane is a must have, Salah almost and Ramsey a bargain at 7m imo.

Well in the long term Kane will probably score better than lukaku and I already have morata as Chelsea cover so figured with Liverpools fixtures and salahs threat he is a decent acquisition the punt on arnie was risky and went horribly Ramsey could become Richarlison but with Swansea this week I'll give it a shot

Any other suggestions are much appreciated

• Advertisement

Well in the long term Kane will probably score better than lukaku and I already have morata as Chelsea cover so figured with Liverpools fixtures and salahs threat he is a decent acquisition the punt on arnie was risky and went horribly Ramsey could become Richarlison but with Swansea this week I'll give it a shot

Any other suggestions are much appreciated

Not really, I think they're 3 solid transfers.

Advertisement