Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 10 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,428 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

km79 wrote: »
    Be sensible and do Alli to salah minus 4 and will captain Vardy
    Or
    Bavies to duffy and Alli to Sanchez minus 8 and captain Sanchez

I know which way I am leaning :D

I wouldn't trust Arsenal yet but the FFS lads did point out he did something similar last year and then exploded

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Green&Red wrote: »
    I wouldn't trust Arsenal yet but the FFS lads did point out he did something similar last year and then exploded

And I had him
    And I enjoyed it

I don't know if I will be able to resist to be honest !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,428 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I had him too, captain for that huge haul

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

mugsymugsy wrote: »
    Duffy / Dunk or Ben Mee would be better long term options in my opinion at that price level if you don't already have them. Pretty much guaranteed starters with a potential scoring chance from set pieces and playing for managers who actually coach their defence!
    Yeah I got Duffy in this week to ahead of the Liverpool defenders. Think they're more solid.
    I'm moving towards five 4.5 players agree on the other options.
    I'm moving that way too. Have had 2 premium (Alonso/Bellerin) and 3 budget (Ward/Yedlin/Naughton) the last few weeks and the budgets have outperformed the premiums.

@BenDinnery: Harry Kane underwent assessment and investigation earlier this week, which confirmed a minor strain to the left hamstring. #COYS

• Advertisement

I think given their fixtures and the amount of teams Salah is in I probably should get him...........
    For the minus 8 I will be moving Bavies on soon . Just can't have that uncertainly over a defender for 5.7 ml
    Sanchez is short term though probably given their fixtures and I'm worried everton made him look good cos arsenal looked awful before that

I had a dream 2 nights ago that Sanchez scored a worldie (maradonnaesque beating 4-5 players) against City.

Strongly considering bavies , alli and hazard to moreno, salah and Sanchez for -4.

Would you not just go safe with Gomez ?

TPT and possibly naughton to play this week on top of a hit
    I better nail the captaincy choice !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Strongly considering Suttner to Moreno. Anyone know why Suttner seems to have lost his place of late?

Seriously considering the free hit now but it would have been a waste of the extra FT right ?
    Could swap out the 3 Spurs
    Bring in Sanchez and salah amongst others

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Officer999

Seriously considering the free hit now but it would have been a waste of the extra FT right ?
    Could swap out the 3 Spurs
    Bring in Sanchez and salah amongst others

It's not a bad shout, especially with Kane yellow flagged now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

Thought about the Free Hit earlier this week, then decided against it.

Already made two transfers this week but they are more long term, with Kane out and my entire backline with tough fixtures, perhaps now is the time to use it...

I'd be happy enough to revert back to my current team for next week, assuming Kane is back for Palce (H)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭elefant

I've a few changes I want to make in midfield and defence, and now with Kane out injured, is there any reason not to Wildcard, take Kane out, and bring him back next week (or whenever he returns)?

I suppose a few injuries this weekend could leave me in a disastrous spot then...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Strongly considering Suttner to Moreno. Anyone know why Suttner seems to have lost his place of late?

It seems he is just playing the home games recently. Brighton are at home at the weekend so maybe Suttner is worth keeping?

PVA wrote: »
    Thought about the Free Hit earlier this week, then decided against it.

Already made two transfers this week but they are more long term, with Kane out and my entire backline with tough fixtures, perhaps now is the time to use it...

I'd be happy enough to revert back to my current team for next week, assuming Kane is back for Palce (H)

I've made 2 that I'm happy with although richarlson does have a nasty game next week ......
    Does anyone know for sure if the 2FT are gone and those players stay
    Or
    Does it go back to original team as of end of last week
    I sold jones too and I wouldn't mind if he came back :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I've made 2 that I'm happy with although richarlson does have a nasty game next week ......
    Does anyone know for sure if the 2FT are gone and those players stay
    Or
    Does it go back to original team as of end of last week
    I sold jones too and I wouldn't mind if he came back :D

From the rules page:
    Please note that when playing either a Wildcard or your Free Hit chip, any saved free transfers will be lost. You will be back to the usual 1 free transfer the following Gameweek.

I believe it goes back to your team at the point you activated the Free Hit

I believe it goes back to your team at the point you activated the Free Hit

Id keep richarlson and otamendi so which is fine

Kane ruled out: "We cannot take a risk for tomorrow, we'll see after for Wednesday. But tomorrow, it is impossible." #COYS

It's getting very tempting but don't know if you have time to analyze pros and cons today

I don't even know who I would bring in for Kane at this point tbh
    Don't fancy moratta away to Bournemouth
    Have Vardy and Jesus
    Not much else out there
    Could go 352 for the week though

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Would you not just go safe with Gomez ?

Gomez also a bit of a risk I would have thought. Won't be making a defensive move this week now with the Kane news.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

Might end up with a Jesus/Morata/Aguerro front line :eek:

Madness?

• Advertisement

It seems he is just playing the home games recently. Brighton are at home at the weekend so maybe Suttner is worth keeping?

Yeah it looks like that but I don't like having uncertainty and besides I might need my bench players any week given all the roatation we're having this year.

Free hit
    Zaha Salah Sanchez in
    It's getting awful tempting
    Would above Bavies Alli and Kane back for palace at home if fit
    Zaha back out

Yeah it looks like that but I don't like having uncertainty and besides I might need my bench players any week given all the roatation we're having this year.

Scrap that!
    The Kane news changes everything!
    Suttner gets to stay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

ah fook, had to take another -4 hit for kane to get aguero,
    plus my two drunken rage transfers last saturday,
    Doh !

AnneFrank wrote: »
    ah fook, had to take another -4 hit for kane to get aguero,
    plus my two drunken rage transfers last saturday,
    Doh !

I don't think aguero is going to start to be quite honest and it's west brom away .....

Who do we think is most likely to start for City? You would imagine Sane and Jesus would start after coming on late in the Cup.

Aguero should be bench... what about Sterling? He's younger, and not coming back from injury like Aguero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Kane out. Lacazette in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Who do we think is most likely to start for City? You would imagine Sane and Jesus would start after coming on late in the Cup.

Aguero should be bench... what about Sterling? He's younger, and not coming back from injury like Aguero

Very hard to call who starts for City I'm slightly leaning towards Jesus over Aguero but also thinking of getting neither of them because its too risky for the price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Not sure I want to sell Kane for one gw and then bring him back in next gw.
    Think I'll just do Antonio to Mahrez to be safe and pray that Ben Davies starts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I'm really bad at understanding this rule, but is Kane price protected? It makes a huge difference to what I do with him.

if I sell him for Lacazette or Morata, I don't have enough to bring him back in, unless he drops 0.1 in the next couple of days.

Advertisement