Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dolphins Barn Telephone Exchange

Options
  • 20-10-2017 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello!
    I am doing a college project and are working on the Dolphins Barn Telephone Exchange (James's Walk, Forbes Lane), but have been unsucsessful in finding information about the building and site. All contact numbers online is for customer service only, is there any way for me to come in contact with someone who can provide me information?
    Kind regard,
    Ellen Eriksen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hello!
    I am doing a college project and are working on the Dolphins Barn Telephone Exchange (James's Walk, Forbes Lane), but have been unsucsessful in finding information about the building and site. All contact numbers online is for customer service only, is there any way for me to come in contact with someone who can provide me information?
    Kind regard,
    Ellen Eriksen
    Hi EllenEriksen, 

Thanks for contacting us today. 

Can you confirm what information you require in relation to this? 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 4 EllenEriksen

Hi Tracy,

I am looking for both some history of the site and building, and most importantly some plan drawings. I am studying Interior Architecture and we are re-imagine buildings in Dublin 8. Would you have any plans or fire plans handy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi Tracy,

I am looking for both some history of the site and building, and most importantly some plan drawings. I am studying Interior Architecture and we are re-imagine buildings in Dublin 8. Would you have any plans or fire plans handy?
    Unfortunately, we would be unable to supply plans on our exchanges. It wouldn't be information we would have access too I'm afraid. 

I'm sorry I'm not able to assist you further. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement