Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best pillowcases for frizzy / oily / curly hair

Options
  • 21-10-2017 6:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭

Morning!

As I wake and check out my gorgeous reflection in the mirror I remembered hearing before about silk / satin pillowcases to help hair.

My hair gets oily, but when I wake I have complete bed head.

Also my daughter has beautiful curly hair but it gets very tangled. Now we get rid of the tangles with product and brushing, but I want her to enjoy her curls (she's only ickle so I want her to like her hair). If different pillows or pillowcases will help either of us I'm all for it!

If you've done this can you recommend yours? I'm looking for something affordable that also looks nice. Some I've seen on Amazon sell well but in the reviews the comments are that it's not silk or satin but shiny polyester.

Comments

Advertisement