Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for budding journalists

• 21-10-2017 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

hey everyone. Before I begin I'm not sure if this is the right place for this thread. if not then I'm sorry and feel free to tell me to move it.

I'm 17 and I am looking to get into journalism and documentary filmmaking. I am currently in my final year of secondary school. I am looking for likeminded people around my age to start writing stories to online.

If anybody is interested please let me know. It's all volunteer work by the way. I can't pay any of youse.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭Celtron

What are your interests? My English teacher keeps nagging at me and told my parents I should do journalism, not sure if I will but would still like to write a few pieces here and there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Sean_Cuttle

Celtron wrote: »
    What are your interests? My English teacher keeps nagging at me and told my parents I should do journalism, not sure if I will but would still like to write a few pieces here and there.

Right now if I’m honest I don’t really know what areas in particular I want to focus on. The idea I have is for a few of us to write on our own about whatever catches our fancy and then to post under the one organization. Then we can proof each other’s work to make sure it’s accurate etc.

Advertisement