Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC quantum 70 new wifi code

Options
  • 21-10-2017 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi, I recently bought a new router and now need to update that information on my alarm panel. I can't find any information online that tells me how to do this and I don't know the ?engineers code. Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Hi
    Unfortunately we are no longer allowed help you here with engineer codes or engineer manuals.
    You would need engineer access to reprogramme most communication setting in the panel.
    You would be best to contact HKC directly or an installer.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭gigglybits

Never thought of contacting HKC. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭mickjohnlong

HKC might not deal with as your not an installer. 2 options get the installer back or Change the routers ssid and password to the same as the old one.

Advertisement