Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Armband heart rate monitor

Options
  • 21-10-2017 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

Hi wondering does anyone know where I'd get or recommend a cheap armband heart rate monitor that is Garmin forerunner ant+ compatable. Started using my chest strap a few weeks ago and is cutting into me. Was bleeding after running with it today.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

I am using this http://www.scosche.com/rhythm-plus-heart-rate-monitor-armband and find it excellent and very accurate heart rate readings

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭kookiebrew

That's about the only one I came across but seems a bit pricey. If it gets any worse I'll have no choice to get one though. Might see if I can wait until black Friday deals or Santa might be good to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

kookiebrew wrote: »
    That's about the only one I came across but seems a bit pricey. If it gets any worse I'll have no choice to get one though. Might see if I can wait until black Friday deals or Santa might be good to me.

I have that one. Don't use it as have a garmin 735. Let me know if your interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

Well worth the money.

Bought mine from outdoorgb.

Advertisement