Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RF switch

Options
  • 21-10-2017 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for 433mhz switches push to make units. Battery operated or battery free
    Either one or two gang

Also a push to make RF switch that I could fit to a switch plate

I'd need inexpensive ones. I have fobs but that's not what I want I the function of a fob but on a switch plate, that I can fix to a wall plate.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

A self powered unit will do too.

Something like this but I don't need the relay just a universal switch I can program into a other devices, preferably a SONOFF with RF switching. I have the SONOFF units they work well with the cheap fobs, but a wore free switch would be fantastic

I have similar devices, I've posted on them already, but I'd like SONOFF universal operation

https://m.tomtop.com/p-l1567-1.html?currency=EUR&Warehouse=CN&aid=gplaiecd&gclid=CjwKCAjw4KvPBRBeEiwAIqCB-VMhweKdaaZJLAyhyFZDIXTEO2PvykcxOpn5864GVu_a_jd3ODWMNRoCZHEQAvD_BwE

One of these on a wall plate or fixable to one

https://m.tomtop.com/p-s1276-1.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭wexfordman2

Stoner wrote: »
    One of these on a wall plate or fixable to one

https://m.tomtop.com/p-s1276-1.html

Hey stoner,

I think j I know what you are aiming for, what about these

https://www.itead.cc/sonoff-4ch.html

You can wire a momentary input to each channe, so if you have cat5 to the light switch, your sorted.

Think I'm gonna try onel

I think j I know what you are aiming for, what about these

I've ordered all the bits now Wexfordman2.

Plus a glue gun.
    So momentary switch, a 433MHZ sender , CR2032 batteries, and twin battery holder.

Should cost less than 1.5 euro a switch.
    2 euro for a two gang

I can drill any switch plate I want.

Link out the switch wires replace with a LV switch with inline SONOFF unit with RF switch

The expensive thing will be the MK flat plate switches to drill out. Unfortunately I didn't get them in grid form originally.

You can wire a momentary input to each channe, so if you have cat5 to the light switch, your sorted.
    Thanks for the input I appreciate it.

That's great I love that unit, you should try it.

You've cat5 everywhere, great move I don't.

So I need to keep my power circuits. I'll link out the switch and feed cables.

I'll pop the SONOFF in the ceiling above in an OBO box and program an RF sender into each one. Or two for two way switching

I hope the senders work. They are cheap so no great loss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭wexfordman2

Stoner wrote: »
    Thanks for the input I appreciate it.

That's great I love that unit, you should try it.

You've cat5 everywhere, great move I don't.

So I need to keep my power circuits. I'll link out the switch and feed cables.

I'll pop the SONOFF in the ceiling above in an OBO box and program an RF sender into each one. Or two for two way switching

I hope the senders work. They are cheap so no great loss.

Cool be interested to see it working, where did you order your bits from ?

Cool be interested to see it working, where did you order your bits from ?

China, and that German site
    Gearbest and Roboter

Advertisement