Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus

Options
  • 21-10-2017 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭

Really want this 30mm tank in silver and if possible the parts needed to have the 5ml shortened version. The problem is TPD. Is there anyway I could get this here in Ireland or is there a possibility it gets past customs if ordered abroad?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

The Chinese give zero Fs about the TPD, and i'd bet on it getting to you, because Irish customs are only worried about money they can cream off of imports, they don't actually give a fk about the TPD

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Really want this 30mm tank in silver and if possible the parts needed to have the 5ml shortened version. The problem is TPD. Is there anyway I could get this here in Ireland or is there a possibility it gets past customs if ordered abroad?

Any advice would be appreciated.

I bought that 30mm tank with a 10ml capacity from Fasttech using the "Ireland Express E-Packet...€1.70 & got it within 2 weeks,no bother with the Customs...

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

Nice one lads. Off to fasttech I go.

Advertisement