Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best loader for tractor

Options
  • 22-10-2017 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

which of these two loaders would be the best, rossmore fl60 or tanco T80?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Surly depend on which best matches oil flow rates of the tractor?

Spec sheet for fl60 (deosnt say flow required?)maybe measure size of rams?

http://rossmoreeng.ie/index.php/farming-equipment/loaders/non-parallel-loaders/fl60/

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Hagimalone

rossmore on a ts90
    tanco on a tl100
    can't make my mind up on which tractor
    both have their + & -

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭K.G.

Quicke

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Fine Day

Hi All.
    I have a Tanco T80 on a JD 6210. I find it grand, I have a modern JD joy stick and valve chest so its very nice to use which is half the battle. Handy to put on and take off. They are old now so you would prob get a fresher RossMore FL 60 easier. I think the Trima are the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 endahughes68

Have you any pics of the t80 on 6210 I’m looking at one for mine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭dohc turbo2

Bought a rossmore fl60 year and half ago, very happy with it, old tractor had a trauma on a newholland, rossmore a well built loader and they sound to deal with

I came across a nice John deere loader locally in 2018. So I sold the tanco and fitted the JD. No comparison between the two. The JD is far superior loader. The tanco was grand but not a patch on the JD.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 endahughes68

It just for a second loader tractor I have a 6420 with a Deere loader . Was your 6210 se or premium the exhaust could be problem

It's an SE. Is it just a backup loader? if so an option maybe to buy brackets only so the loader of the 6420 would fit the 6210 when you needed it. Both 6210 and 6430 have the same frame.

Advertisement