Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New GPU?

Options
  • 22-10-2017 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭

How'ya lads!

After 6-8 years of not building/upgrading my PC, I finally picked up a machine for a decent enough price...

It's an i5, 16GB of ram, Gigabyte mobo, SSD, and currently it's running my VERY old Radeon HD6850! (No GPU when I bought it)

I haven't played any PC games in years, but I'd like to get back into it.
    I'm using a standard enough 1080p monitor with no intention of going bigger anytime soon.

My price range is about 100-150. Can go a bit higher if needs be, but ideally in that range.

What would you guys recommend these days? I tried scoping out some used cards, but very little seems to be around...
    The last time I ordered PC parts, it was from Hardwareversand.de, and I believe that was closed down, so links to actual products would be very helpful!

Comments

Advertisement