If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any chance you might still have one of these knocking around?

Options
  • 22-10-2017 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭

[font=centrale_sans_book, tahoma, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Philips 42" Smart TV 42PDL7906H.  I bought one from you about five years ago and my mother wants one.  I know they're not made anymore but would you have one gathering dust in a corner somewhere?[/font]

[font=centrale_sans_book, tahoma, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/cpindex.pl?ctn=42PDL7906H/12&slg=en&scy=GB[/font]

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

[font=centrale_sans_book, tahoma, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Philips 42" Smart TV 42PDL7906H.  I bought one from you about five years ago and my mother wants one.  I know they're not made anymore but would you have one gathering dust in a corner somewhere?[/font]

[font=centrale_sans_book, tahoma, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/cpindex.pl?ctn=42PDL7906H/12&slg=en&scy=GB[/font]
    Hey Peig Sayers.

Unfortunately not but it was worth a shot.

There are no Philips TV available to us :(

We never hold onto old products and they are cleared once the new ranges are brought out each year.

Might there be another manufacturer other than Philips that might suit?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

Hey Peig Sayers.

We never hold onto old products and they are cleared once the new ranges are brought out each year.

Thanks Kenny,

It's very hard to find a cream framed TV with ambilight. I'll have to try the second hand route!

Hey Peig Sayers.

Thanks Kenny,

It's very hard to find a cream framed TV with ambilight.  I'll have to try the second hand route!
    Hey Peig Sayers.

It is going to be a tall order unfortunately as I'm not sure if anyone even makes an ambilight anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Snipped by Moderator

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys,

apologies for the misinformation - we don't stock Ambilight at the moment ( unfortunately) but Philips do still make a range of Ambilight TV.

Apologies again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Hey Endacl.

I should have added other than Philips, which are not available to us.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Hi endacl,

Please take a moment to read the Charter for this forum, while the intention to be helpful is understood, queries here are for Richersounds to answer, intervening in threads to offer your opinion/your advice is not appropriate and posting third party links is allowed only when seeking a specific price match.

A quick read of the Charter will make things clear.

Cheers,

Ritz.

The Ritz wrote: »
    Mod Comment

Hi endacl,

Please take a moment to read the Charter for this forum, while the intention to be helpful is understood, queries here are for Richersounds to answer, intervening in threads to offer your opinion/your advice is not appropriate and posting third party links is allowed only when seeking a specific price match.

A quick read of the Charter will make things clear.

Cheers,

Ritz.
    Cheers The Ritz.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.