Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I cancelled, got a text saying I over used

Options
  • 23-10-2017 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭

Hey, I cancelled all of my eir services about 2/3 weeks ago, got a text this morning telling me I have over used and to call to make a payment, I'm hoping this is a mistake, I called the number (7662506) but gave up being on hold after 10 minutes.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

hairyslug wrote: »
    Hey, I cancelled all of my eir services about 2/3 weeks ago, got a text this morning telling me I have over used and to call to make a payment, I'm hoping this is a mistake, I called the number (7662506) but gave up being on hold after 10 minutes.
    Hi hairyslug,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you PM me your account number and full name I'll look into this for you.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Just got a bill for nearly 3 times my normal bill, my eir won't load up, hope you can have a look at this as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

hairyslug wrote: »
    Just got a bill for nearly 3 times my normal bill, my eir won't load up, hope you can have a look at this as well
    I have responded to your PM about this.

- Adam

Advertisement