Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sheep Movement Document

• 23-10-2017 9:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,333 ✭✭✭

Just bought some lambs at the weekend. Anyone know if I can notify the department of the movement online or do I still need to post the pink slip to them? I'm too mane to pay the 1 euro for a stamp!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Ard_MC

arctictree wrote: »
    Just bought some lambs at the weekend. Anyone know if I can notify the department of the movement online or do I still need to post the pink slip to them? I'm too mane to pay the 1 euro for a stamp!

Post is the only option or drop it into the dvo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 491 ✭✭Lano Lynn

this is an old thread but seems appropriate for this question , while doing my census return i checked the movement records section to see what has been recorded ,all mart sales and deaths have been logged. But most of my sales are direct private sales ,none of these have been logged no doubt because the buyers have not returned the pink sheets ! Should I be concerned in the event of an inspection?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭White Clover

No need to worry. I had a full cross compliance last year with emphasis on the sheep side. He could tell me that they hadn't received the pink docket for ewe lambs that I sold privately. Made no difference as not my fault.

Maybe ring the purchasers and advise them to send in the pink docket?

Advertisement