Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Studying in LIT living in UL

• 23-10-2017 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Dear Reader,
    So next year I'll be studying Computer Systems in LIT but living in UL. I've deferred my course for a year due to reasons.
    I'm wondering does anyone know how the commute is bus wise & cycling from UL to LIT. Also I'm wondering what's the course like in LIT is it worth studying?
    I'm planning on living in Elm Park next year outside of UL with my mates and commuting to LIT everyday.

Cheers,
    Colm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

I'm living in Elm and commuting there everyday. Bus is an absolute pain, you need to get the 304 into the city, and then either walk half an hour to LIT, or get the 302 outside Dunnes. I used to just get a day-saver ticket for 4.40 that gets you return on both buses. It takes about an hour on average each way on the bus.

Get a decent bike, there's a bike path that goes along the river, that brings you almost as far as St. John's, and it's only another 5mins further from there. You'll cycle it in 25mins.

Advertisement