Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flight of the Concords

Options
  • 23-10-2017 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭

March 25th 2018, 3 arena
    tickets on sale this friday

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Present...

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Great news.

(If that's what you're into)

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

3Arena will be a tough one to sell out for a band/artist well past its peak exposure.

I'm a huge fan and their Olympia show was incredible and I still love their stuff and indeed them to this day but this seems a big jump in venue.

Can't wait for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shlippery

so you're saying...tickets should be grand?

I enjoy them, and I would like to see them, but don't think I'd go to the Point to do so

• Advertisement

I can't see it selling out. I could be wrong but it's too big a venue.

3Arena is awful for comedy gigs. Saw Chris Rock and John Bishop there recently and as usual, it's too big and cavernous for comedy and the crowd were generally sh!te. Vicar Street or the Olympia is where a gig like this belongs.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

3 Presale is Wednesday at 9am

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭JonnyF

anyone got a presale code to share?

Tickets are extremely pricey for this, going for between €28 and €83 not to mention they're self-touting and selling premium tickets for between €215 and €245.

Ugh.

JonnyF wrote: »
    anyone got a presale code to share?

Page to request a code doesn't seem to have gone up yet

Edit: Up now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

Tickets are extremely pricey for this, going for between €28 and €83 not to mention they're self-touting and selling premium tickets for between €215 and €245.

Ugh.

€28 is an absolute bargain, €83 not so much. It depends where the bulk of the tickets are priced. I paid €50 to see them 6 or 7 years ago.

Anyone paying those Platinum prices needs their head examined.

€28 is an absolute bargain, €83 not so much. It depends where the bulk of the tickets are priced. I paid €50 to see them 6 or 7 years ago.

Anyone paying those Platinum prices needs their head examined.

€28 will probably be the back few rows of the venue I'd say. I'd say the majority of seating in flat and possibly the first tiered seating block will be €83.

Hmm

3 Presale live - no €28 tickets available. Only other price options listed are €70.50 and €86!

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭revileandy

do you have a link to the presale page? I have a code but can't seem to get into it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Saving the good seats for 3 customers?

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭maki

revileandy wrote: »
    do you have a link to the presale page? I have a code but can't seem to get into it

http://ticketmaster.ie/promo/6byw2w

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭revileandy

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

I bought 4 tickets, I didn't have to, but man that is excessive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭xpletiv

No 28 euro tickets.

Seriously, F*CK ticketmaster. Has to be one of the top most hated companies in the world for me. Run by scum and thieves.

Flat seating gone also, but no issue getting the €70 tickets still it seems.

Wonder how many rows reserved for €28.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭xpletiv

maximoose wrote: »
    Flat seating gone also, but no issue getting the €70 tickets still it seems.

Wonder how many rows reserved for €28.

Probably literally 2 seats in the whole place. Remember that 28 euro is less everything else...
    IMYTH.jpg

Got two tickets in the flat seating in the presale. Happy enough but pricey.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

there will probably be 28 euro tickets on friday but not many

• Registered Users Posts: 33,743 ✭✭✭✭Penn

What's the presale password?

I'll send you mine, won't be using it

• Registered Users Posts: 33,743 ✭✭✭✭Penn

maximoose wrote: »
    I'll send you mine, won't be using it

Cheers. Aye none available for the 28 euro. I'll try get some on general release Friday morning. I love FOTC and saw them last time in Dublin, but I wouldn't be paying over €50 for a ticket for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Just the side sections (A&G) available in the presale for the €77 tickets, think I'l hold and see what I get Friday.

Is there anywhere I can see what sections are €90 and which are €76?

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Just the side sections (A&G) available in the presale for the €77 tickets, think I'l hold and see what I get Friday.

That must be all that's left now, was offered B&C tickets earlier

Shedite27 wrote: »

Is there anywhere I can see what sections are €90 and which are €76?

As far as I could see this morning, €90 is for flat seating and €77 tickets were for all lower tiered seating as I was offered row 5 of block F for €77 but took flat seating at €90.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭redmgar

any presale passwprds pls?

Advertisement