Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flight of the Concords

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,746 ✭✭✭Raoul

Would love a presale password. Please pm if you can

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Pelvis

3Arena is awful for comedy gigs. Saw Chris Rock and John Bishop there recently and as usual, it's too big and cavernous for comedy and the crowd were generally sh!te. Vicar Street or the Olympia is where a gig like this belongs.

I saw Louis C.K. in the 3Arena, it was epic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Any presale passwords? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭xpletiv

No 28 euro tickets at exactly 10am.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Doesn't seem to be any €28 tickets available. How convenient for Ticketmaster....

Edit: And apparently sold out in 3mins.

🤪

• Advertisement

Ffs. At 10am the only tickets at any price are P at the very ****ing back.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,743 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Such bullsh*t.

4 tickets available for €200 each on Seatwave though :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Got 4 €28 seats in Block H, that'll do

Touts will do staggeringly well out of this one.

Absolutely no 28 euro tickets; i was online bang on 10am, even had their stupid countdown.

Why will touts do well for a gig that may well struggle to even sell out?

• Advertisement

Pelvis wrote: »
    Why will touts do well for a gig that may well struggle to even sell out?

Im guessing you didnt read anything in the previous page before commenting... it is sold out already.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Was there only 2 tickets on sale for €28?

Bought my brother the 70ish tickets for Christmas, but am super confused at this selling so quickly? Are they still THAT popular?
    :o
    Was also struggling to get myself a Steel Panther ticket, site kept crashing :pac:

xpletiv wrote: »
    Im guessing you didnt read anything in the previous page before commenting... it is sold out already.
    Maybe you should read the thread again.

€28 tickets are gone (if they ever existed)

The ludicrously priced €70.50 & €86 tickets are still available, and will probably stay available.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,629 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Still showing tickets for me??

Not sure about 80 odd quid a go, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

It's not sold out?

I just picked up 2 very easy, 70 quid each thou

not seeing any of the other options, showing totally sold out for me.

In anger I kept reloading the site and I'm after getting the front row of the seated section at the front. In the middle.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

not seeing any of the other options, showing totally sold out for me.

Still €70 tickets showing for me, middle of block L

€28 tickets look to have been just the edges of the green blocks

Thisis actually a disgusting practice of advertising 'from 28 euro', id say there was 10 tickets at that price at most.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭FellasFellas

Got 4 seated together in the nosebleeds at the top of the Block N, not really bothered tbh, should be a great show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭MattD

Keep trying people, I was refreshing a load, getting a lot of nosebleed tickets and then suddenly got flat seating 3rd row.

188 quid for two tickets all told though... Too much for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭MooShop

No luck, got 6 tickets together when I tried first but timed out in like 30 seconds!! WTF? Kept trying and all I could get were single tickets, couldn't even find two seats together. And that, "I'm not a robot" verification gets really annoying!

Might just try closer to the time if people are selling for cost. Though with charges most of the tickets seemed to cost about €80, so much for those €28 advertised!!!

Ya, this 28 euro advertisement is absolute horse sh*t; they should not be allowed to do that!!!

Had mad fights with the stupid im not a robot thing. So frustrating. Ive now given up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Beersmith

Pelvis wrote: »
    Maybe you should read the thread again.

€28 tickets are gone (if they ever existed)

The ludicrously priced €70.50 & €86 tickets are still available, and will probably stay available.

sold out alright, no tickets available. Same for all the other UK venues. probably just a few tickets came back when people decided against them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Beersmith wrote: »
    sold out alright, no tickets available. Same for all the other UK venues. probably just a few tickets came back when people decided against them.

Just got two in block E :D. Lost at least 3 sets of seats owing to the timing out nonsense from the site. Anyways FU ticketmaster

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Pete Moss

xpletiv wrote:
    Thisis actually a disgusting practice of advertising 'from 28 euro', id say there was 10 tickets at that price at most.

xpletiv wrote:
    Ya, this 28 euro advertisement is absolute horse sh*t; they should not be allowed to do that!!!

I got two of the €28 tickets at about 10:05. Kept refreshing the page and eventually two popped up. It was just luck, seemed to be very few available from the get go.

In fairness though, the position of the seats reflect the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Actually forgot about this morning. Total BS advertising at €28 considering how high they jump to the next pricing level.

Really surprised that they A) sold out the Point, and B) sold out at that price.

As great as they are I don’t think I’d be willing to pay that much to see them tbh. I’ve seen them in the Olympia before so I’m not too disappointed. Might see if I can get a cheaper ticket on Toutless closer to the date.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

Don't think they are sold out.

A friend of mine got two but only after logging onto the mobile site. Neither the app not the website worked for him.

70 is expensive but should be a good gig hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Yeah they’re not sold out yet. Got into it there. Two tickets in the Gods, 10 rows from the back, €156.70, no thanks ibood I think I’ll pass.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Agh bothifbshowin can only see single tickets now .. :(
    Spudmonkey wrote: »
    Don't think they are sold out.

A friend of mine got two but only after logging onto the mobile site. Neither the app not the website worked for him.

70 is expensive but should be a good gig hopefully.

I actually tried this and it worked..[ nada from App & Laptop]

Block N, probably far back but feck it - really want to see them so I'll take the hit.

Thanks man!

Advertisement