Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flight of the Concords

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Just got a text to say it has been postponed and that we will be contacted when new dates are confirmed.

Hopefully this means that our tickets will be valid for the new dates

Of course they will

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Gutted, was really really looking forward to this :(

Second time it's happened me recently! Last time was Anthony Kiedis and me waiting a year for the rescheduled gig :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

I had tickets to Sunday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Quite happy with that change :)

• Advertisement

Gutted, away in Killarney the weekend it's on! Trying to see how feasible it is to go London now :P...

Any idea if they'll allow refunds or it's just "here are the new dates, tough **** if you can't go"?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Okay, so anyone who'd tickets for Flight of the Conchords but also the Dublin dates for The National (June 15th and 16th), Taylor Swift (15th and 16th), Liam Gallagher (15th) or Nile Rodgers and Chic (16th) have a decision to make. You can get a refund if you forfeit Flight of the Conchords because the date doesn't suit, but you can't got to Flight of the Conchords and get a refund on the other ticket on the basis that you are now double-booked. It's a very busy gig weekend.
    Thankfully, the new dates avoid a clash with a-ha in the Marquee by three days, which I was very worried about. Phew.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

Shlippery wrote: »
    Gutted, away in Killarney the weekend it's on! Trying to see how feasible it is to go London now :P...

Any idea if they'll allow refunds or it's just "here are the new dates, tough **** if you can't go"?

They'll allow refunds. Contact them soon and they'll process it.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭kmurph

Only problem is that they're the same nights as Taylor Swift in Croke Park so hotel rooms are shocking prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Shlippery wrote: »

Been trying myself, rang at 12:45 and they wouldn't answer as they were out for lunch, rang at 14:15 and still no answer as they were staff training (possibly about refunds for this gig ;))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

It's a pity it's being set for that weekend, one of the busiest of the year. Would imagine quite a chunk of those with tickets already have tickets for something else that weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Salvation Tambourine

I rang Ticketmaster there, just over 10 minute wait (not complaining, just info for anyone thinking of ringing). Refund should be back on my card by the end of the week.

I've Liam Gallagher that night.

Tried calling them plenty today, got stuck between their lunch call and their staff training message! Pressing 1 and 5 over and over again!

Shall try again in the morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I was thinking that switching to Fri/Sat gigs would be pretty perfect tbh, but given the amount of clashes, it’s a bit of a disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

just got a refund there

Yup, got my refund for the Friday tickets too, then went and bought better seats for the Saturday.

Just filled out a form to get the refund
    https://help.ticketmaster.ie/contact-fan-guarantee/?_ga=2.220970205.431595124.1522264670-352226856.1436099761

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭shutterclick

I bought tickets when this was first announced and selected the ticketfast option. I went to print them today. I followed the link in the original confirmation email but it's just showing the tickets with no option to print. Anyone else have this problem?

I'm looking to swap two Saturday tickets for Friday tickets. I'm going to the National on Saturday. Anybody have any luck trying that so far?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I'm looking to swap two Saturday tickets for Friday tickets. I'm going to the National on Saturday. Anybody have any luck trying that so far?

Why don’t you just get a refund for your Saturday tickets and buy tickets for the Friday?

Obviously make sure you can get tickets for the Friday first. Either way it’d probably be easier buying than swapping.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭jimosterberg

Ticketmaster will swap them for you because it's been rescheduled. I rang them and they did it for me.

• Advertisement

Anyone seen stage times?

maximoose wrote: »
    Anyone seen stage times?

Show is at 8pm sharp. That's according to a stage times email I just received which clearly gave no info!

I would say that Eugene Mirman will be on at 8-8.30 and FOTC will be on at 9pm.

3arena just told me on FB its support at 8pm, FOTC 8.15

10 mim support slot

Dont be late so!

maximoose wrote: »
    3arena just told me on FB its support at 8pm, FOTC 8.15

10 mim support slot

Dont be late so!

Whilst I don't doubt you, I'll be shocked if that's the case.

There's a surprise "big-ish name" support act tonight.

Avoid Twitter if you want it to remain a surprise. I reckon that's why they're suggesting people go in for 8.

I've seen the name and will be going in for 8.

Shedite27 wrote: »
    There's a surprise "big-ish name" support act tonight.

Avoid Twitter if you want it to remain a surprise. I reckon that's why they're suggesting people go in for 8.

I've seen the name and will be going in for 8.

Thanks and thanks for not ruining it. Looking forward to it!

Caught the end of DOD. Kinda wish I knew and I would have rushed! Great gig overall. Nice mix of old and new. I've always thought of them as comedians first and foremost but they're clearly very talented musicians too.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭kmurph

That poor guy from Belfast!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,123 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

I'm actually surprised at how good that was. I was expecting a couple of new songs and then to go through "the hits", but the amount of new stuff they did and the fact it was all brilliant made for a great gig. Anyone going tonight, you're in for a treat!

I'm glad I hadn't looked up any of their newer stuff prior to going too. It's first and foremost a comedy gig, which doesn't really work if you already know all the punchlines.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

What time did they start and finish up last night folks? Heading up tonight but driving back down after.

Advertisement