Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking 365

Options
  • 23-10-2017 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey my account just got blocked for using the incorrect password. Can I sort that out here, or do I need to go to my branch or something?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hey my account just got blocked for using the incorrect password. Can I sort that out here, or do I need to go to my branch or something?

Hi Luke,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Can I ask if the card is locked (and if so how was it locked ie online or at an ATM or shop) or is it your 365 online banking?

Thanks again,
    Darren,

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LukeKavanagh

I'm assuming it's just my 365 that's locked. Went onto the app this morning and after filling in my details, it said my account has been locked. Haven't tried to use my card today, but it worked fine yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

I'm assuming it's just my 365 that's locked. Went onto the app this morning and after filling in my details, it said my account has been locked. Haven't tried to use my card today, but it worked fine yesterday.

Thanks for getting back to us Luke. That's great, so as it was the app that you were locked out on you'd have one more PIN try remaining on the full 365 online web-site.
    If you're still blocked out on the full web-site please call us on 0818 365 365 (or 00353 1 4044000 if you're abroad) and the advisers there should be able to re-set your 365 online PIN.
    Also just to let you know as this is to do with your 365 online banking this will have no effect on the use of your Visa Debit card.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement