Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage interest query - am I being overcharged - who do I question on this?

Options
  • 23-10-2017 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I have two mortgages, one is 18 years old (tracker) and a more recent 10 year mortgage. both finishing in the next two to three years. 
    Watching all the recent scandals about tracker mortgages I want to get my mortgage repayments checked to ensure the bank have not overcharged me. Any ideas where I would go to do this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

macpmacp wrote: »
    I have two mortgages, one is 18 years old (tracker) and a more recent 10 year mortgage. both finishing in the next two to three years. 
    Watching all the recent scandals about tracker mortgages I want to get my mortgage repayments checked to ensure the bank have not overcharged me. Any ideas where I would go to do this?

Hi macpmacp,

Thanks for getting in contact with us here.

I'd ask you to call our mortgage section on 01 6113333 and our advisers there will be able to have a look into this for you.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement