Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caller not available Msg

Options
  • 23-10-2017 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭

When you receive a call that is not answered within a certain amount of rings, the system tells the caller that you can not be reached as this time. Can this message be disabled or can the number of rings before it kicks in be increased?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

When you receive a call that is not answered within a certain amount of rings, the system tells the caller that you can not be reached as this time. Can this message be disabled or can the number of rings before it kicks in be increased?
    Hi Gadgetman496,

Thanks for getting in touch. Is this happening to you on a landline or a mobile phone?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi Gadgetman496,

Thanks for getting in touch. Is this happening to you on a landline or a mobile phone?

- Adam
    Mobile Adam

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi Gadgetman496,

- Adam
    Mobile Adam
    Thanks. 

To extend the number of rings before your voicemail kicks in you can follow the steps on this link - http://support.eir.ie/article/extend-ringing-time

It advises on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Hi Gadgetman496,

- Adam
    Mobile Adam
    Thanks. 

To extend the number of rings before your voicemail kicks in you can follow the steps on this link - http://support.eir.ie/article/extend-ringing-time

It advises on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey
    Thanks Tracey but that's just enabled my voicemail and I don't want to use voicemail.

How to I undo/disable that now?

I want to extend the number of rings before the call ends, not send the caller to my voicemail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi Gadgetman496,

- Adam
    Mobile Adam
    Thanks. 

It advises on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey
    Thanks Tracey but that's just enabled my voicemail and I don't want to use voicemail.

How to I undo/disable that now?

I want to extend the number of rings before the call ends, not send the caller to my voicemail.
    This would be the steps to extend the ring times, I'm sorry it's not working for you.  

To cancel this you can dial ##002#. The customer care team on 1800 690 000 will be able to advise further on this. 

Thanks 

Tracey

• Advertisement
Advertisement