Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom Soccer Jerseys

Options
  • 23-10-2017 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

My friends and I are setting up a local football team and we need to create custom jerseys to wear during the games. We found some Nike jerseys without a crest that they sell as teamwear and we were wondering would it be legal to add our own customized crest to it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

LUKE64B wrote: »
    My friends and I are setting up a local football team and we need to create custom jerseys to wear during the games. We found some Nike jerseys without a crest that they sell as teamwear and we were wondering would it be legal to add our own customized crest to it?

Of course it'd be legal. Why wouldn't it be?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

Do you mean legal in the sense of putting your crest on a Nike product. I'm sure it is. I think you'd only start running into problems if the crest was the same as a professional club.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I think Nike do team wear anyway, not sure if you contact Nike directly or a supplier. Check out the adverts at the back of Football Mags such as Four Four Two. Maybe try Jako Sports on Markievicz Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Yes perfectly 100% legal as long as your own crest doesnt infringe any trademarks etc

Advertisement