Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penneys homewear range

• 23-10-2017 12:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭

i went in to penneys today in the crescent i was very excited to go in because my favourite youtuber was bringing our a homewear ( #saffybxprimark ) range in penneys. Its listed as being in the store on their website. It is in Dublin already.

https://www.primark.com/saffron-barker-x-primark

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

And..?

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭hobie14

And..?

I didn't know there was a PRIMARK in the Western Sahara ......

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭le_girl

I'm guessing it wasn't there...? Did you ask in store?

On the page you linked it just says Limerick, doesn't specify the Crescent store does it?

You might ask on the Style In The City page on Facebook which updates on Penney's stock in Limerick (O'Connell street usually but still might be helpful).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

hobie14 wrote: »
    I didn't know there was a PRIMARK in the Western Sahara ......

....ah here hobie, you didn't zoom in. It's in Gran Canaria. Catering for those who forgot to purchase their Lime green T-shirts before flying out ;).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

Limerick is the name of the shop on O' Connell Street, so it's being stocked there.

The one in the crescent is called Dooradoyle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭hobie14

mgbgt1978 wrote: »
    ....ah here hobie, you didn't zoom in. It's in Gran Canaria. Catering for those who forgot to purchase their Lime green T-shirts before flying out ;).

Got ya ...... :)

Advertisement