Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I use Parcel Motel to return a parcel to UK?

Options
  • 23-10-2017 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭

Folks,

Just wondering if I am able to use Parcel Motel they way I would An Post for sending a package back to the UK.
    I did look at the website but the idea I get is that it only delivers to other PM in England? Is this correct?

Cheers
    Rich

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭wush06

I sent a package back a couple weeks ago absolutely no problem. You print of label put it on your package put in the locker and they will look after the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Folks,

Just wondering if I am able to use Parcel Motel they way I would An Post for sending a package back to the UK.
    I did look at the website but the idea I get is that it only delivers to other PM in England? Is this correct?

Cheers
    Rich

yes but it's about €15 unless they have some deal with parcel motel.

Advertisement