Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change region/new account

Options
  • 23-10-2017 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

I have to make a new account as i have moved country
    Just wondering - is it ok to use the same e-mail address that my current account is linked to? As i do not have another email account to use

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Why do you need a new account after moving country? You can use the old account as normal - you just need to buy any dlc from the same region as your games came from ie. your Irish account and not the US store etc.

Your account is already linked to that mail - you cant use the same one again. Why not just create a gmail account if you need a new email for it - will take you all of 2 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭PoppedPopcorn

Axwell wrote: »
    Why do you need a new account after moving country? You can use the old account as normal - you just need to buy any dlc from the same region as your games came from ie. your Irish account and not the US store etc.

Your account is already linked to that mail - you cant use the same one again. Why not just create a gmail account if you need a new email for it - will take you all of 2 minutes.

Mostly just because its easier to buy whatever i need in the same currency here instead of being hit with charges for buying something in sterling or transferring money

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Mostly just because its easier to buy whatever i need in the same currency here instead of being hit with charges for buying something in sterling or transferring money

You have the same credit card,
    I live in Korea
    just go to cardcodes.com , but the Irish PSN card via paypal/credit card
    Get code
    Add to account

Easy

You should probably make a US account too anyways as they often have great sales compared to EU.

Advertisement