Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You need to sort out banking 365

Options
  • 23-10-2017 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭

BOI you need to sort out your online transactions and balances.

Logging into 365 on a pc shows me correct information but on app on phone and tablet, transactions are not showing and on top of that my balance over the last month is shown as up to €2000 in debit when I haven't gone overdrawn at all.

As I say, it's correct on the website so I'm assuming it's correct on your main system but if your app can't show correct information what's the point in using it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

368100 wrote: »
    BOI you need to sort out your online transactions and balances.

Logging into 365 on a pc shows me correct information but on app on phone and tablet, transactions are not showing and on top of that my balance over the last month is shown as up to €2000 in debit when I haven't gone overdrawn at all.

As I say, it's correct on the website so I'm assuming it's correct on your main system but if your app can't show correct information what's the point in using it?

Hi there,

Thanks for your message and very sorry to hear this.
    Can I ask if the transactions that aren't showing on your 365 online app are recent transactions or if they took place earlier on in this month?

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

They are two standing orders of €1000 each that were due to debit my account yesterday. They have gone out of the balance but not showing as transactions on the apps.

What is more concerning is that the way the app looks is that this €2000 has been removed from my account over the last month with my balance up to €2000 overdrawn at times even though my overdraft is a lot less than that. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

368100 wrote: »
    They are two standing orders of €1000 each that were due to debit my account yesterday. They have gone out of the balance but not showing as transactions on the apps.

What is more concerning is that the way the app looks is that this €2000 has been removed from my account over the last month with my balance up to €2000 overdrawn at times even though my overdraft is a lot less than that. 

Any standing orders or Direct Debits should show on your account straight away on both the app and the main 365 web-page. I'd ask you to raise this through the "Ask a question" section of your 365 online profile as the advisers there will be able to look into your account details to see why this is showing differently between the app and main page for you.

Thanks again for your message,
    Darren.

Advertisement