Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Austrian Triathlon Arlberg region

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

do go hard or go home people
    say things like lets see how the next 3 month go lol.

but it looks like a great race never done the race but have cycled in that area and it great , if cyclng is your strenght its not really harder than an 70.3 race ( results are very simlar to a fast 70.3 race for top finisher )
    if cycling is your weakness than it can be a good bit longer.

ps might be the first race ever where I would go road bike

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GoHardOrGoHome

Go Hard Or Go Home was from another era in my life: pre-kids!

I’m not the strongest cyclist but I’d be in the light-ish range and I hate descending so maybe the mainly uphill nature of it might benefit me a little more than the big units.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

Go Hard Or Go Home was from another era in my life: pre-kids!

I’m not the strongest cyclist but I’d be in the light-ish range and I hate descending so maybe the mainly uphill nature of it might benefit me a little more than the big units.

so it ticks the right boxes
    barre split transiton with kids not ideal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GoHardOrGoHome

peter kern wrote: »
    so it ticks the right boxes
    barre split transiton with kids not ideal.

This will be a no kids expedition if it happens! Have a friend who is a strong cyclist and would prefer a short run and swim. Would suit him too. I know a couple of Austrians in Alberschwende and have done a very small amount of mountain biking in that area. I used to ski in Lech so would be great to see it in summer.

I feel like I’m trying to convince myself!

Advertisement