Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2018 Season Ticket

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Ordered my 3 through special purchase on Tuesday night, in my tickets. 302 was only available

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

Mine aren't yet

Mine there now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Mine there now.

Super

306W

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

IanVW wrote: »
    Anyones season ticket update for thurles saturday evening?
    KevIRL wrote: »
    Nope not yet

Mine is still showing 50% attendance, over a week later... :confused:

Still the same for ye lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭IanVW

fricatus wrote: »
    Mine is still showing 50% attendance, over a week later... :confused:

Still the same for ye lads?

I emailed and she updated it for me said there was some issue

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 415 ✭✭ureds

Mayo attendance record updated this morning.

ureds wrote: »
    Mayo attendance record updated this morning.

I checked about 11 this morning and mine were updated then! Galway on the ball.... in more ways than oneðŸ˜

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,605 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

IanVW wrote: »
    I emailed and she updated it for me said there was some issue

Yeah, had to do the same. Sorted now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Same As

Does anyone know if stewards still keep a list of Season Ticket Holders for competing counties at the gate on match day for those who may have misplaced/forgot their Season Ticket card?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Same As wrote: »
    Does anyone know if stewards still keep a list of Season Ticket Holders for competing counties at the gate on match day for those who may have misplaced/forgot their Season Ticket card?

There's always a list in case the machines go down.

Take a copy of your ticket screen of your season ticket online account, make sure it's the one that shows the 12-digit number of your card,not your account number and they should be able to manually enter it into the scanner.

Also to cover yourself, email the season ticket office and tell them that you mislaid it so that if it isn't updated for any reason you can go back to them about it.

Hope that all makes sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭laneykin

Does anyone know if you have a Kilkenny Hurling season ticket, can you go to other league matches that your county aren’t playing in? Like could I go to the Tippearay and Wexford match tonight and use my season ticket to get in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭kala85

laneykin wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you have a Kilkenny Hurling season ticket, can you go to other league matches that your county aren’t playing in? Like could I go to the Tippearay and Wexford match tonight and use my season ticket to get in?

Yes they just scan the card at the turn stile. And if it is in croke Park you have to print off a seated ticket

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,605 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Yep. I attended KK v Clare last Sunday using my Waterford season ticket card having been in thurles the night before. V handy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭billyhead

Folks,

If anyone has or will have 2 spare tickets for the club finals on Patricks day that they wont be using I will take them if its okay. I would like to take my Dad whom is a Limerick man and would like to see Na Piarsaigh in the final. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

My aul lad was marked as attended for a game he wasn't even in the same continent for. He didn't give away the ticket or anything. I've travelled 4 hours for an away League game and didn't get marked as attended once ffs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

Anyone registered their season ticket on GRMA.
    Tried and failed.

Working now :D

Will be interesting to see what they put up on offer this year. Got a nice jersey for the oh last year, but not much up there yet, that's of interest.

Oldtree wrote: »
    Working now :D

Will be interesting to see what they put up on offer this year. Got a nice jersey for the oh last year, but not much up there yet, that's of interest.

Got the Dubs GK jersey myself, was delighted,

I'll keep stacking em anyway.

What can the club do with them if I donate some?

Got the Dubs GK jersey myself, was delighted,

I'll keep stacking em anyway.

What can the club do with them if I donate some?

The club can spend them on the offers, last year it was probably the footballs clubs went for.
    Clubs can pool points from their members to avail of rewards and offers from grma partners.

Oldtree wrote: »
    The club can spend them on the offers, last year it was probably the footballs clubs went for.

Got the jersey myself last year! Last time I looked, the only offers were the ones I hadn't enough points for last year. Is there new offers this year?

• Advertisement

Nothing yet! All taken down bar Skyline tour, rain gear, donate to club, ie leftovers from last year. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭Happyilylost

I've season tickets in hurling and football. Tomorrow Galway Footballers play Kerry and the Kerry hurlers play before. Wasn't their something last year that your season ticket would get you into any league game in the same code? So basically can myself and a friend get into the games tomorrow with a Galway hurling and football season ticket? Thanks in advance.

Would anyone be so kind as to email me their ticket to Croke Park on Sunday please.

Might suit a Dub or Kerry fan who need their attendance recorded.

PM please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Would anyone be so kind as to email me their ticket to Croke Park on Sunday please.

Dicey090@yahoo.ie

I'd say ye might get more than ST by leaving your email address on display. 😉

PM please

One last ask before I head down to central to pick one up.

One last ask before I head down to central to pick one up.

No longer required

• Advertisement

Kildare v Mayo attendance has been updated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,107 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Club final ticket option is availabile now

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Club final ticket option is availabile now

Standard of tickets available are poor enough in section 302

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,451 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

kala85 wrote: »
    Standard of tickets available are poor enough in section 302

Complaining about the quality of FREE tickets has to be a new one

Got 311 myself. From experience though you can move around easy enough on the day. We were meant to be in Cusack 313 last year and ended up sitting in the Hogan, was plenty of free seats available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,107 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Got 311 myself. From experience though you can move around easy enough on the day. We were meant to be in Cusack 313 last year and ended up sitting in the Hogan, was plenty of free seats available.

remember I was a league double header in CP last year and ended getting **** seats so we moved around and ended up in the bar at the back of section 301 and stood outside that just behind the wheel chair seats (I think it's actually section 401)

It's a big place and if needs be they will open the upper tiers but it's very doubtful they will need to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

BPKS wrote: »
    Complaining about the quality of FREE tickets has to be a new one

Yeah.. the "free tickets" that come as part of a €120 package :rolleyes:

Yeah.. the "free tickets" that come as part of a €120 package :rolleyes:

So you are telling me when you buy your season tickets one of the reasons you buy it is so you can go to the Club finals?

Its an add-on to give perceived better value and also to increase the attendance at the club finals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭billyhead

If anyone has a couple of spare club final tickets they wont be using and are willing to pass on pm me.

So you are telling me when you buy your season tickets one of the reasons you buy it is so you can go to the Club finals?

Its an add-on to give perceived better value and also to increase the attendance at the club finals.
    Yes it was in my case and the standard of tickets provided for the club final is pathetic considering I've bought my season ticket and gone to the matches. Cant even see any decent ticket on the seasons tickets. Seats 4 rows from the back, 301, and 312 which is really the davin stand instead of the cusack.

On tickets master they are selling 307 sections so obviously they are available. Could they not just make 303 or 309 or 302 even available for season tickets holders.

Hope the season tickets arent the same for the finals in September.

billyhead wrote: »
    If anyone has a couple of spare club final tickets they wont be using and are willing to pass on pm me.

I do if you are still looking

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭scoopmine

Can you get in with just your season ticket its not an option to print when I log in now!

scoopmine wrote: »
    Can you get in with just your season ticket its not an option to print when I log in now!

Have to print it off, go to special purchases.

Galway credited straight away just like CP

Galway credited straight away just like CP

• Advertisement

Will there be tickets for the club all Ireland replay

Anyone know which stand season ticket holders are in in Tullamore?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭TCDStudent1

Anyone know which stand season ticket holders are in in Tullamore?

Isn't there just 1 stand in tullamore?

Anyone have their attendance marked for Mayo v Tyrone?
    Also the Donegal game is already on the system.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,258 ✭✭✭✭km79

Not yet......

km79 wrote: »
    Not yet......

Takes the pigeons till Wednesday to get to Dublin from castlebar :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Every year there is issues with updating attendance from Castlebar. And the season ticket office blame the holder rather than their system

Last weekend in Galway the attendance was updated straight away. Don't understand why all grounds can't be like this when they use the same scanning system.

sgarvan wrote: »
    Every year there is issues with updating attendance from Castlebar. And the season ticket office blame the holder rather than their system

Last weekend in Galway the attendance was updated straight away. Don't understand why all grounds can't be like this when they use the same scanning system.

The system in Castlebar is different isn’t it. Usually it’s the turnstile operator with a handheld device scanning the season tickets. In Castlebar it’s a self-service system with a fixed scanning unit from memory.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

The system in Castlebar is different isn’t it. Usually it’s the turnstile operator with a handheld device scanning the season tickets. In Castlebar it’s a self-service system with a fixed scanning unit from memory.

Yes it is a self scan system. This should make it easier to update as it is a fixed system tied to the GAA season ticket system.

• Advertisement

sgarvan wrote: »
    Yes it is a self scan system. This should make it easier to update as it is a fixed system tied to the GAA season ticket system.

But that's the thing, is not connected. There are 8 season ticket turnstiles, 6 self scanning and 2 handheld scanners ( I think). They still have to be manually updated to Croke Park.

Advertisement