Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4g drop to 0g

Options
  • 24-10-2017 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭

I have been having a recurring problem with data connection in Limerick city centre called into the eir store on cruises Street in limerick to find that one of the staff was having the same issue. Connected to 4g network the data disconnects and will not reconnect unless you flight mode cycle the phone. 

I have tested the phone on a other network and works perfect. This has been ongoing for about 2 weeks now

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

sioda wrote: »
    I have been having a recurring problem with data connection in Limerick city centre called into the eir store on cruises Street in limerick to find that one of the staff was having the same issue. Connected to 4g network the data disconnects and will not reconnect unless you flight mode cycle the phone. 

I have tested the phone on a other network and works perfect. This has been ongoing for about 2 weeks now
    Hi sioda, 

Thanks for contacting us here today. 

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing these issues. Feel free to PM me your mobile, PIN and name on the account and I will look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey

Advertisement