Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre pay broadband sim

Options
  • 24-10-2017 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi,

I am trying to order a pre pay broadband sim for the last 2 days but when I go to checkout I am getting the message below. It won't complete the order for some reason. I had an online chat with somebody yesterday and they could not resolve it either. Any ideas ?
    [font=eir-bold-web, "Arial Bold"]Please wait while we process your credit card payment and submit your order[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

GLCC wrote: »
    Hi,

I am trying to order a pre pay broadband sim for the last 2 days but when I go to checkout I am getting the message below. It won't complete the order for some reason. I had an online chat with somebody yesterday and they could not resolve it either. Any ideas ?
    [font=eir-bold-web,]Please wait while we process your credit card payment and submit your order[/font]
    Hi GLCC, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. 

I'm sorry to hear the issues you are experiencing with ordering this service. We have no issues reported for this I'm afraid, I'll be sure to pass this feedback on and hope to have it resolved soon. 

Our sales team on 1800 503 303 will be able to assist you with your order today. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement