Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aspire Zelos not working

Options
  • 24-10-2017 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭

hey all, my OH has aspire zelos about 3 weeks. This morning it stopped working. there's still 3/4 battery & it's firing but nothing happening. he says it's the coil (0.07 size)even though he only changed it on Saturday. he is a heavy user almost a 10ml bottle a day........... is it a new coil that's needed or something else wrong.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

carolinej wrote: »
    hey all, I have a aspire zelos about 3 weeks. This morning it stopped working. there's still 3/4 battery & it's firing but nothing happening. I'd say it's the coil even though I only changed it on Saturday. I am a heavy user almost a 10ml bottle a day........... is it a new coil that's needed or something else wrong.

I presume you have the Nautilus 2 on it,is the mod displaying the screen ok,if so,your coil could be dead.
    Screw on the tank with the coil in it & press the fire button,have a look at the display & see what your resistance is showing & let me know...

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭carolinej

I presume you have the Nautilus 2 on it,is the mod displaying the screen ok,if so,your coil could be dead.
    Screw on the tank with the coil in it & press the fire button,have a look at the display & see what your resistance is showing & let me know...

sorry but it's not firing (my mistake I understood it was but have been corrected, it's not firing)

sorry but it's not firing (my mistake I understood it was but have been corrected, it's not firing)

Don't worry about the firing,I want to know if the mod is connecting with the coil,Is the display on the Zelos working,if so,tell me what the resistance is showing if any...

Don't worry about the firing,I want to know if the mod is connecting with the coil,Is the display on the Zelos working,if so,tell me what the resistance is showing if any...

Problem solved... The + and - buttons were stuck. When it was unlocked to check what was on the disolay it worked. Dust and grit (the benefit of working on a building site) in the buttons caused them to stick. At this rate its not gonna last long. Thanks youdipstick for your help :-)

Problem solved... The + and - buttons were stuck. When it was unlocked to check what was on the disolay it worked. Dust and grit (the benefit of working on a building site) in the buttons caused them to stick. At this rate its not gonna last long. Thanks youdipstick for your help :-)

This is what you need,I have 3 of them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41_UmsU5eUs

• Advertisement

This is what you need,I have 3 of them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41_UmsU5eUs

I'll bookmark that link. It's a big buster of the devise. What does advanced mean?? what's particular about it to mark it as that.

I'll bookmark that link. It's a big buster of the devise. What does advanced mean?? what's particular about it to mark it as that.

Did he mention Advanced,I think he was getting excited:D:D

Advanced to me could mean alot of things,when I say "Advanced Vaping" it means Temp Control/building your own coils,using TCR/TPC,knowing your ohms & what wire/size/wraps to use & there's alot more that is involved in Advanced Vaping,this mod can do everything & it's got a 26650 battery,other mods can do the same but cannot handle abuse like the Aegis.
    Only one drawback,no tanks out there could survive that destruction,you would need to carry a spare tank...

I just thought of it when you mentioned building site & then it reminded me about all those years being a brickie:) couldn't lay eggs now:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭cocokabana

Did he mention Advanced,I think he was getting excited:D:D

Advanced to me could mean alot of things,when I say "Advanced Vaping" it means Temp Control/building your own coils,using TCR/TPC,knowing your ohms & what wire/size/wraps to use & there's alot more that is involved in Advanced Vaping,this mod can do everything & it's got a 26650 battery,other mods can do the same but cannot handle abuse like the Aegis.
    Only one drawback,no tanks out there could survive that destruction,you would need to carry a spare tank...

I just thought of it when you mentioned building site & then it reminded me about all those years being a brickie:) couldn't lay eggs now:D:D

I looked it up on a couple of online shops and they all say at the end ADVANCED so just wondering what can be advanced when comes to vaping!
    my OH just want's to get off his 40 B&H a day habit and so far it's helping. He only smoked 3 yesterday but this morning the 1.5 hrs he vape wouldn't work for him he smoked 5 ciggies...
    give him a few weeks and it will be broken. He's destroyed several iphones in the last few years as he works mainly with concrete so it will be destroyed!

cocokabana wrote: »
    I looked it up on a couple of online shops and they all say at the end ADVANCED so just wondering what can be advanced when comes to vaping!
    my OH just want's to get off his 40 B&H a day habit and so far it's helping. He only smoked 3 yesterday but this morning the 1.5 hrs he vape wouldn't work for him he smoked 5 ciggies...
    give him a few weeks and it will be broken. He's destroyed several iphones in the last few years as he works mainly with concrete so it will be destroyed!

I just explained Advanced Vaping up above but not in detail,no good for a new vapor,what your OH needs is a Zelos kit,go to this thread,it will explain everything & links to videos & where to buy...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057796332

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

Man I so wanted that Aegis, but lack of a charge port was a deal breaker for me. I don't care if it was completely waterproof or not, I wasn't planning to go swimming with it. :D

Maybe they will bring out a revised version sometime.

• Advertisement

Man I so wanted that Aegis, but lack of a charge port was a deal breaker for me. I don't care if it was completely waterproof or not, I wasn't planning to go swimming with it. :D

What about a T-Priv,dual battery,flashing led lights,TC,charge port,little heavy but solid...

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10005386/8813007-authentic-smoktech-smok-t-priv-220w-tc-vw-vv-apv

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

There is a usb port under the top panel if im not mistaken

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

What about a T-Priv,dual battery,flashing led lights,TC,charge port,little heavy but solid...

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10005386/8813007-authentic-smoktech-smok-t-priv-220w-tc-vw-vv-apv

It was mainly because I have a few 26650's and nothing to put them in. Ended up getting a Hcigar VT75 and an SBody Legend 75W.

There is a usb port under the top panel if im not mistaken

The port is only for upgrading, not chargable.

Advertisement