Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Transfer from Monthly Saver to Current Account - problems??

Options
  • 24-10-2017 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Is there an issue with money coming from a BOI monthly saver to current accounts?

At 10pm last night, money was supposed to transfer from my monthly saver to my current account. As of this morning, the money is gone from my monthly saver and has yet to arrive to my current account.

Is there a glitch? Will this land with me today? Tomorrow? If you can give me clarity on when the money will land in my account, that would be great. 

Thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi All,

Is there an issue with money coming from a BOI monthly saver to current accounts?

At 10pm last night, money was supposed to transfer from my monthly saver to my current account. As of this morning, the money is gone from my monthly saver and has yet to arrive to my current account.

Is there a glitch? Will this land with me today? Tomorrow? If you can give me clarity on when the money will land in my account, that would be great. 

Thanks 

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

If the amount is now showing as leaving your savings account online this means that it should show in your current account between 6PM and 10PM today.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.
    Thanks,
    Darren.

Advertisement