Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overchanrged on Latest Bill

Options
  • 24-10-2017 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I'm just wondering why I've been changed more than €10 more on my latest bill, compared to my previous month?

Just getting a little sick of all the issues with Eir.

Thanks,
    Sean

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Macca07 wrote: »
    Hello,

I'm just wondering why I've been changed more than €10 more on my latest bill, compared to my previous month?

Thanks,
    Sean
    HiMacca07, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

Feel free to PM me your account details and name on the account and I'll check this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Macca07

Hello,

Thanks,
    Sean
    HiMacca07, 

Feel free to PM me your account details and name on the account and I'll check this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey
    Just done, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hello,

Thanks,
    Sean
    HiMacca07, 

Thanks 

Tracey
    Just done, thanks.
    Thanks. 

I'll come back to you soon through PM's. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Macca07

I find it comical that you think it's OK to charge 53 a month for next-gen broadband where I can only get 12Mb speeds.
    Another complaint with ComReg on the way by the looks of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

I find it comical that you think it's OK to charge 53 a month for next-gen broadband where I can only get 12Mb speeds.
    Another complaint with ComReg on the way by the looks of it.
    Hi there Macca07

I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way.  Unfortuantely here, we have no say in regards to prices, promotions or offers but will be more than happy to forward this onto the relevant team now as feedback.

-Kyle

• Advertisement
Advertisement