Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opportunity to clear out some stuff free of charge this week

Options
  • 24-10-2017 11:23am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I spotted this on the Fingal County Council facebook page today, might be an opportunity to clear away some things you've been meaning to get rid of. I know we will :)

431413.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭AlanG

Thanks OP, very useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

the rest of us can just burn our stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

sweetie wrote: »

Well it's pretty accessible for all of Fingal... if you're in DCC then ask them if they're doing similar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

sweetie wrote: »

Or pay to have it disposed of correctly like people usually would.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

January wrote: »
    Well it's pretty accessible for all of Fingal... if you're in DCC then ask them if they're doing similar?
    ThisRegard wrote: »
    Or pay to have it disposed of correctly like people usually would.

It was a joke. I got a maxi skip over the summer. Had a great clearout. Even better was the amount of stuff taken from the skip by vultures and the effort to stop other chancers putting their stuff on it. Was a memorable few days!

• Advertisement
Advertisement