Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost for architect drawings

Options
  • 24-10-2017 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi There,

Sorry if this has been done to death but could someone give me an idea how much I should expect for architect drawings?

Would I be better getting an architect or an engineer to do drawings?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

How many drawings would you like?

Is this for a proposed house? Or a shop/office?

Is it in an urban or rural area?

Do you meet rural housing need?

Do you want any parctiular level of design: just planning, or tender or construction?

Suggest you and meet 3 potiential arch’s and get an idea of service and price from them

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jojoc64

Thanks for getting back to me so its a terraced house & I want to go out at the front approx. 13 sq metres & possibly extend a small amount at the back planning permitted (we have a very small garden) & internal works ie new kitchen, knock a couple of internal walls

Im based in south county Dublin, I did get a quote from an architect for planning, tender & final sign off from the architect of approx. 10k - would this be normal?

I literally haven't got a clue where to even start & really Im wondering how much cost wise I should be factoring in before we even start building.

Thanks in advance

Advertisement