Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone Capacity

Options
  • 24-10-2017 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Apoligies firstly for the stupid question.
    Im a long timer android user (Galaxy S6) and through work have been offered an upgrade of an Iphone 7 128gb or an Iphone 7 plus 32gb. I dont mind the change, quite looking forward to it!!
    My current S6 is 32gb and i have never had any memory problems. i have approx 50apps and videos/photos stored and have only used 20gb.
    I have youtubed the hell out of them both and the 7's battery life is the one problem flagged everywhere and obviously the 7 plus capacity is the other.
    Is the battery that bad on the 7 or will icloud make up for the lower capacity on the plus?Anyone here with a real review??!!

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Never had a problem with my 7 32GB. 2 days battery with moderate use.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

jod1983 wrote: »
    My current S6 is 32gb and i have never had any memory problems.

Do you have a microSD card in the Samsung? If you do, you better go for the 128GB iPhone7 because all of your photos and videos will have to go into the phone memory, iPhones don't support memory cards.

If you don't have a memory card in the Samsung then you'll probably be ok with the 32GB iPhone 7 plus.

Advertisement