Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHD Research Part Time Funding.

Options
  • 24-10-2017 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Are there funding options available from anywhere in Ireland for Part Time PhD Research Students? I know of options for full time PhD Students across a large amount of research areas. I work full time so don't mind paying it in full (if need be), but I'm in a low salary position in work so any financial support for research would be helpful.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Zoinks

I am not aware of any part-time funding opportunities. If they are out there, they are certainly rare. For supplementary income I would advise keeping any eye open for any classroom assistant positions for evening programmes or any other minor positions in your college that have work hours outside of your normal job (though I do see how that would make finding time for your research difficult).

Advertisement