Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SOUL/ JAZZ/ BLUES MUSICIANS WANTED

• 24-10-2017 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello you,

I‘m Robin, a female soul singer and songwriter from Germany. I write my own songs and want to rehearse and record them with a band. Therefore I need a drummer, a bass player and a piano player. Musical style of these songs is basically Soul, with a bit of Jazz and Blues and a bit of Pop. If you‘re interested, I would love to meet you! :)
    Just give me a call: 0894924720

PS: If you know any nice place to record them, tell me!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭davidjtaylor

Location, Robin?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 robindamm

Based in Dublin!

robindamm wrote: »
    Hello you,

I‘m Robin, a female soul singer and songwriter from Germany. I write my own songs and want to rehearse and record them with a band. Therefore I need a drummer, a bass player and a piano player. Musical style of these songs is basically Soul, with a bit of Jazz and Blues and a bit of Pop. If you‘re interested, I would love to meet you! :)
    Just give me a call: 0894924720

PS: If you know any nice place to record them, tell me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 robindamm

Location, Robin?

Dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 IBWT

Bass player here. Just sent you a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭dapotter

bump

• Advertisement
Advertisement