Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCD Soundsystem - Malahide 2018

Options
  • 24-10-2017 4:54pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This is happening....

June 5th apparently. Day before Nick Cave.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

Oh sweet!!!!! Hopefully its not the Tuesday like they're saying though

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Ohhh

Next year is looking great for gigs.......... but not looking good for my account

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Tommo3434343

Many of you going to this? I'm mad to go but it's a work night all the way in Malahide which is a bit of a nightmare. I love them though so I'll probably take the plunge. I wouldn't say there's much chance of them selling out considering day and location.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

Many of you going to this? I'm mad to go but it's a work night all the way in Malahide which is a bit of a nightmare. I love them though so I'll probably take the plunge. I wouldn't say there's much chance of them selling out considering day and location.

I'm going. Not happy about it being a Tuesday either. Especially the Tuesday after a bank holiday weekend but I'm sure it will be a great gig

• Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I’m going to with 3 others

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Ray Bloody Purchase

What will be the best way to get back into town?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭MikeyTaylor

I'm going.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭ShadyAcres

What will be the best way to get back into town?

42 Dublin bus goes into town from outside or get the Dart from like 5 mins walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭dia squish

Any idea on general stage times for Malahide Castle gigs? Ticketmaster says starts at 5 but MCD website says starts at 7.30. Gonna be awkward with work...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

dia squish wrote: »
    Any idea on general stage times for Malahide Castle gigs? Ticketmaster says starts at 5 but MCD website says starts at 7.30. Gonna be awkward with work...

I'd imagine gates open at 5, but the actual music doesn't start until around 7:30.

probably something like:
    7:30-8:00 - Sh1t Robot
    8:00-8:45 - Lykke Li
    9:15-10:45 - LCD

• Advertisement
Advertisement