Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage - PTSB about to draw down

Options
  • 24-10-2017 5:01pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

Our solicitor will be applying to draw down our mortgage hopefully tomorrow.

Can I ask how long does it take for PTSB to release the money etc? I know there are ICB check but does anyone have any idea how long this takes, are there many other checks PTSB do?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Sebastian Dangerfield

We had a broker putting pressure on, but I think our solicitor applied to draw down on the Thursday, and received a cheque on the Monday. He was Permanent TSB also so didn't need to wait for the cheque to clear, but indicated it may have added a week if he had banked with someone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 starmc14

My solicitor received the funds from TSB within 3 days.
    I didn't use a broker, I applied directly through my local branch. Applied in early September and funds were released today!

Advertisement