Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Arena seating (Block L)

Options
  • 24-10-2017 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi everyone, we bought tickets for Bryan Adams concert in 3 Arena.It will be our first time in 3 Arena. How is the viewing in Block L row 40? Is it very far from stage that we need binoculars to see the artist or is it decent enough seat? Will it be restrictive view or not? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

There'll be no restrictions on the view. It'll be quite a way back but nothing too severe. Plonk in the middle to, very good spot to be in. I was in back of that for Roger waters, was fine there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Worked in the place. It's a high seat but dead centre, view is pretty good. The venue is small enough that you can leave the binoculars at home even if you were top row.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 emeraldpearl

Thanks for the replies :) I'm small so worried that I wouldn't see the concert/artist properly. Was about to purchase nearer seat but lost and ended up in L. I supposed it's still a good seat ever though a bit back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mitchell2

Hi has anyone sat in these seats or in this area I've just booked to see ELO not sure If there two far around

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Mitchell2 wrote: »
    Hi has anyone sat in these seats or in this area I've just booked to see ELO not sure If there two far around
    that is right to the side alright

the-o2-arena-dublin-seating-plan-02-Best-seats-viewer-View-from-Block-H-Row-40-Seat-14-3d-virtual-interactive-inside-tour-high-resolution.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Mitchell2

Your seats would be roughly at the bottom of the A on the very left hand side of that picture.
    However the floor seating won't be there and the seats will start further back
    as there is standing at the gig.

Advertisement